The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I having been reading and learning from this forum for a while and have to thank all the members for what they contribute. I have been in the planted tank hobby for about 20 years, back to the days of the Aquatic Plants Mailing List when I had WebTV. Back then George Booth, Karen Randall, and many others steered me through my various problems
Today, I continue to operated my 125g planted tank. I have 3 watts/gal compact florescent 6500*K light. I use pressurized CO2, keeping my pH at around 7.1-7.2. My dKH is around 7. I use daily ferts, weekly water changes, and lots of water current. I grow vals, ludwigia, dwarf swords, etc. I keep the livestock level somewhat high with parrot cichlids, clown loaches, rainbows, corys, otos, nerite snails, plecos, etc.
The plants grow quite well, I have some BBA on my driftwood, but everything seems pretty happy. Once again, just wanted to thank the forum for all the help they have provided.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just thought id say hello. I am new to planted tanks and fish. We have a 10gallon tank me and the girls started as a home school project. Right now we are growing three types of moss peacock, christmas and tiawan moss. All are doing wonderful. We planted some dwarf hair grass but its not doing so well. We are looking to add some new plants. And improve our aquascape. Right not we have a tree on a hill. I too am think full for all the great advice everyone hear has given us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts