The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Phil here. I was advised to join as a good recourse for my questions about planted tanks and local breeders or great LFS from which to purchase both plants and Apistogramma. I live in The Bronx, NYC.
I have no idea who will see this post but, I'm mostly interested in NYC area stores, clubs and or people - I like to see things up close and personal like. grin

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome Phil,tons of helping hands here.You may want to go to first page under general and you will see local pet stores,clubs etc.Click on New York and maybe find what your looking for...

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
Hello, Phil here. I was advised to join as a good recourse for my questions about planted tanks and local breeders or great LFS from which to purchase both plants and Apistogramma. I live in The Bronx, NYC.
I have no idea who will see this post but, I'm mostly interested in NYC area stores, clubs and or people - I like to see things up close and personal like. grin
welcome to TPT!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.