The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a real good deal. I have quite a few peace lilies (Spathiphyllum) already established in riparium hanging planters and I have run out of space for the them. These are nice full plants and would normally retail for around nineteen bucks each, but I offer them here for just $8.50 each. Peace lily is a pretty common plant sold as a housplant, but it takes a while to establish in the riparium planters and has a way of looking wilted and ugly while it grows new roots. These specimens are well-rooted, attractive and ready to go.

Peace lily is an excellent background plant for both high-humidity and open-top ripariums setups. You could probably get the foundation for an appealing riparium with just three or four of these. Then for more visual interest you could add a few more plants of various other kinds to complete the riparium layout.

I will try to get pictures up tomorrow.

USPS Priority shipping will start at $6 and increase for multiple plants and destinations far away.

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it does. The plant is already established in the planter. It takes a while for Spathiphyllum to establish in the planter and while it does the plant looks sad. This deal comes with the established plant and all the substrate inside the planter, the planter cup, the existing suction cups along with an extra pair of brand new suction cups.

These plants are established, attractive and ready to position in your setup.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Dumb question, but are these made to be totally out of the water or is it made so that the planter is in the water?
I am thinking about using them in a crested gecko set up(has no standing water)...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.