The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Have you contacted Wet Spot Tropicals I know they had these on there stock list when I was looking at it earlier tonite. Not sure if it is the 'Super Blue' form but they had them listed as Blue Emporer Tetras with the match scientific name.

Craig

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet, but there is a seller on AB that sells kerri's that look very much like the blue ones I posted. The first photo is from segrestfarms but I don't think the sell to the public :(

I'll check out Wet Spot Tropicals :)

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Not yet, but there is a seller on AQ that sells kerri's that look very much like the blue ones I posted. The first photo is from segrestfarms but I don't think the sell to the public :(

I'll check out Wet Spot Tropicals :)
I've dealt with Snookn21 over at AB several times.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like Wet Spot Tropicals only has the normal ones.

Snookn21 seems to have the normal ones also, cause the ones he posted look just like the ones I have.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Mark! :)

I had a nasty set back in two tanks. My OEBTs and my CRS/CBS SS+/SSS. But looks like things are stable now and hoping to recover once they get to breeding again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.