The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, I know this has been covered like a billion times, but I can't seem to find the name of the part I am looking for.

I want to plumb my milwaukee ph probe in line. I think it should be in my return line to the filter I use with my reactor.

I know the part is a T and it has a gasket on it, I just don't know what that parts called.

Any or all help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.