The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
7,562 Posts
Say you want the reactor after the heater. Then you connect the output from the heater to the input of the reactor with a length of hose, and then, the output of the reactor to the outflow / spraybar in the tank.

Heads up: priming the filter is harder with the reactor. To help, fill the reactor up with water as much as possible.

v3

·
Registered
479 Posts
Do you guys notice a significant flow reduction with both the inline reactor and heater on the same line? I'm designing a tank and I'm not sure if It would be better to go with 2 smaller canisters with the reactor on one and the heater on another or put them both inline with one larger filter.

Any experience/suggestions?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Do you guys notice a significant flow reduction with both the inline reactor and heater on the same line? I'm designing a tank and I'm not sure if It would be better to go with 2 smaller canisters with the reactor on one and the heater on another or put them both inline with one larger filter.

Any experience/suggestions?
Try with two smaller canisters. I think it would have better flow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.