The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been meaning to list this for a few weeks now, but haven't gotten around to it.

Inflow & Outflow Lily Pipe Set (Acrylic fits 12/16 hoses) - 1 Winner
Nano Drop Checkers - 2 Winners
Purigen - Was gonna RAOK this back then, but ended up needed it :hihi:
Thermometers - 2 Winners

DRAWING DATE: June 15th

RULES: This time I will play this out a little differently than I normally do it.

(A) I want you to tell me why you need the item and put your name under that item. You are allowed to put your name under every category if you feel like you need them. I don't have a problem with that. What I am looking for is someone who could truly put these items to good use.

(B) Only enter if you are serious and will pick up the item(s) you participated in. I don't want to see anyone telling me "I really only entered for ... item".

(C) You need to have at least 200 post count or a PTrader of (5/100%) to enter.

Shipping:
The set I require a box to be shipped properly. Shipping would be $10. The others you choose. Bubble mailer is $6 and a box is $8.

Disclaimer:
Besides whats mentioned above, my standard RAOK rule applies; that is, because this is a R.A.O.K (Random Act of Kindness), I won't be responsible for any lost/stolen/misplaced/mistreated packages during the shipping process. That is, if the item arrives broken or melted (plants), it is NOT my responsibility. I treat all packages I mail out with love but once it leaves my provision, I have absolutely no control over it.

Attachments

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
YOUR REASON

Inflow & Outflow Lily Pipe Set

Nano Drop Checkers

Thermometers

·
Registered
172 Posts
I would love to enter this for the Inflow & Outflow Lily Pipe Set &
Nano Drop Checker. I am upgrading my 20g high with a canister filter and buying a CO2 regulator as well. Unfortunately I don't meet your post count or PTrader count to enter. It's awesome that you are offering this stuff up for RAOK! I hope the lucky winners get good use out of them.

·
Registered
381 Posts
1. water-kitties, why do I want them? Well I never owned a set and they look very nice. They also will fit my ehiem I already own and run. I won't get my own set anytime soon as well since I will be saving for a new light first for a few months still (I upgraded to a larger tank).

Nano Drop Checkers

Thermometers

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why do I want them? Well I never owned a set and they look very nice. They also will fit my ehiem I already own and run. I won't get my own set anytime soon as well since I will be saving for a new light first for a few months still (I upgraded to a larger tank).

1. water-kitties

Nano Drop Checkers

Thermometers

·
Registered
403 Posts
I need a good outflow for my mini m in my signature. I hear glass breaks easily so I'm looking for an acrylic set. Right now I am running a spray bar that's only 5" long and it's blasting everything in my tank. I also don't have a thermometer for the tank yet. Cash is tight due to a dining room remodel on the cheap so I'd love to win a set!

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie

Nano Drop Checkers

Thermometers
1. Aurie

·
Registered
5,738 Posts
Inflow-outflow
I've gotten my husband into the hobby and want to have his tank set up and ready by his birthday (july). I want it to look very natural and minimal so heater will be a DIY inline to the canister filter, but the inlet/outlet pipes for Eheim is an ugly green which detracts from the look and minimalism. So I'd like to get some clear pipes but once I pay for fish, and after buying everything else for this tank I don't have the roughly $50-60+ left for clear pipes.

Thermometer
I have a mad case of MTS (multiple tank syndrome) and only 1 thermometer, I know its bad bouncing an item between several tanks as you can spread disease or unwanted pests around so getting a few more would be helpful.

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie
3.AquaAurora

Nano Drop Checkers

Thermometers
1. Aurie
2.AquaAurora

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Inflow-outflow
Always wanted to try out a set of these but can never seem to justify the cost especially given that I am trying to save for a down payment on a house.

Thermometer
Just saw I had another broken one the other day so I am down to 2 out of 8 tanks having thermometers and its about time to fix that situation.

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie
3.AquaAurora
4. maverickbr77

Nano Drop Checkers

Thermometers
1. Aurie
2.AquaAurora
3. maverickbr77

·
Registered
327 Posts
LiLy Pipes:
I really need to get rid of my spray bars, get nicer looking pipes :D

Drop Checker
Really could use some checkers for my nanos :D pH kit is running low.

Therm:
Just snapped my ADA glass one in half

P.s. I know im at 7/100 but just need the last people to send some feedback and sooooo close to 250. :(

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie
3. AquaAurora
4. maverickbr77
5. Mirkinator

Nano Drop Checkers
1. Mirkinator

Thermometers
1. Aurie
2.AquaAurora
3. maverickbr77
4. Mirknator

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Lily Pipe set;
never really owned one wanted to see whats it like

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie
3. AquaAurora
4. maverickbr77
5. Mirkinator
6. du3ce

Nano Drop Checkers
1. Mirkinator

Thermometers
1. Aurie
2.AquaAurora
3. maverickbr77
4. Mirknator
Mirkinator is online now Report Post Reply With Quote

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Lily Pipes need, hmm Because I have a bunch of new tanks that have the ugly green eheim look to them still. Lily pipes are on my big list of stuff to do in the aquatics room

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie
3. AquaAurora
4. maverickbr77
5. Mirkinator
6.du3ce
7. sbarbee

Nano Drop Checkers
1. Mirkinator

Thermometers
1. Aurie
2.AquaAurora
3. maverickbr77
4. Mirknator

·
Registered
533 Posts
Would be nice to have a drop checker for my tank to just spot check it everyonce in a while instead of using my pH kit all the time for my 20H setup.

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie
3. AquaAurora
4. maverickbr77
5. Mirkinator
6.du3ce
7. sbarbee

Nano Drop Checkers
1. Mirkinator
2. c_gwinner

Thermometers
1. Aurie
2.AquaAurora
3. maverickbr77
4. Mirknator

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lowered the expectation a bit. I really want as many members to benefit as possible. Just don't want to encourage new members to just come here for RAOK's.

(C) You need to have at least 200 post count or a PTrader of (5/100%) to enter.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks for lowering the expectation :p
I bought a used fluval 305, with damaged intake. So I can't even test it to see what it wrong with it yet lol
As for Thermometers, I am one short :3

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie
3. AquaAurora
4. maverickbr77
5. Mirkinator
6.du3ce
7. sbarbee
8. luckycharm

Nano Drop Checkers
1. Mirkinator
2. c_gwinner

Thermometers
1. Aurie
2.AquaAurora
3. maverickbr77
4. Mirknator
5. luckycharm

·
Registered
194 Posts
These student loans are comming in quick, putting a damper on my set-up! I have a nice budget set-up (DIY Rimless, DIY ADA-like stand... side by side 20Ls... one reef one FW) On the FW the Eheim tubes are such an eye sore! The Lilly Pipes are the last piece to the puzzle my good friend! Good luck to all though! :D Happy Tanking

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie
3. AquaAurora
4. maverickbr77
5. Mirkinator
6.du3ce
7. sbarbee
8. luckycharm
9.jcgilmore2

Nano Drop Checkers
1. Mirkinator
2. c_gwinner

Thermometers
1. Aurie
2.AquaAurora
3. maverickbr77
4. Mirknator
5. luckycharm

·
Registered
466 Posts
My wife's a sweetheart, she supports my hobby, she bought me a tank for Xmas. But to this day I haven't set it up yet. I hope she doesn't feel that I don't like it. I love it! It's an ADA! I just want it to look really nice, since it'll be displayed in the living room. The green eheim outflow & inflow just don't do the ADA tank justice. I've had bad experiences with the ones from ebay and the ADA + other brands are just too expensive. I've tried numerous times to make my own with acrylic piping but failed, just can't get it right. I plan on making this a shrimp tank so I'll definitely need a thermometer to know the temperature in the tank, it get's hot in my apartment, so I'll need to know if I need a fan. Which I think I will. Another expense.

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie
3. AquaAurora
4. maverickbr77
5. Mirkinator
6.du3ce
7. sbarbee
8. luckycharm
9.jcgilmore2
10. Tyrone

Nano Drop Checkers
1. Mirkinator
2. c_gwinner

Thermometers
1. Aurie
2.AquaAurora
3. maverickbr77
4. Mirknator
5. luckycharm
6. Tyrone

·
Registered
112 Posts
I ordered a lily pipe set from this guy, it came in. I finally though i'd be able to finish my aquarium and make it look nice, but once i opened the box; i was very disappointed, it came in with a crack; he said no refunds. I would love to see good replacement for the tubes im using.

As for the drop checker, I've completed my co2 system, messed up on which regulator to purchase. I made the mistake of purchasing the aquatek deluxe instead of the premium. I noticed this too late because i was collecting my co2 pieces and had realized it too late. a drop checker would greatly help, since im unable to attach a bubble counter on my system.

1. water-kitties
2. Aurie
3. AquaAurora
4. maverickbr77
5. Mirkinator
6.du3ce
7. sbarbee
8. luckycharm
9.jcgilmore2
10. Tyrone
11. Teishokue