The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you need a specific amount, any particular size, mix and match, multiple items shipping discount, etc. please let me know. I'll be more than happy to assist you with that! ;)
DISCOUNTS available for any returning customers. Please remind me during checkout.

Looking forward to your support!

Mini Pellia

2" x 2" SS Mesh - $12 (4 available)
2" x 8" SS Mesh - $35 (1 available)
2" x 12" SS Mesh - $48 (1 available)

Mini Pellia - These are very thick and tightly packed. Grown in CO2 injected tank with dosed fertilizers. Photo does not do it justice.

Cholla Wood

6"-7" long - 1"-2" in diameter. Size & shape are fairly consistent as you can see from this random bundle that I grabbed to take a picture of. Notice how straight and hollow the pieces are.

$2 for each piece
$9 for 5 pieces
$16 for 10 pieces

Cholla Wood - A hollow, semi-soft wood from the cholla cactus. Very unique looking and known to reduce pH slightly. These are naturally collected, free of pesticides or any harmful chemicals. Power washed and naturally dried. Excellent for any fish/shrimp tank - planted or non-planted. A great promoter for shrimp breeding - like Indian Almond Leaves - shrimps can eat the microorganisms that grows on the wood and hide in there; a natural shelter for baby shrimps & berried females. Also a great food source for plecos, snails, inverts, etc. due to its high vitamins and fiber content.

Grade "A" Indian Almond Leaves

Functionally "A+" grade and will certainly promote shrimp & fish breeding, higher survival rates for shrimplets & fry due to leaves anti-fungal / detoxifying properties. Hand picked, pesticide/toxin free and naturally dried.

Ranging from 5" - 8" inches in length

$8 for 20 pieces
$12 for 35 pieces
$15 for 50 pieces

Indian Almond Leaf - The leaves were found to help keep their fish/shrimp healthy with strong anti-bacterial properties and promote breeding. The dried leaves act as a "black water extract" which gradually turns the water brown like tea and effectively reduces the ph levels in water, releasing organic compounds such as humic acids, flavanoids (quercetin and kamferol) and tannins (s. a. punicalin, punicalagin and tercatein) into the water which absorb harmful chemicals. other fish known to benefit from indian almond leaf use include baby discus, cichlids, killi fish, rasboras, catfish and black water tetras.)

Pyrex (Glass) Feeding Dish

$5 for each 60mm x 15mm piece
$6 for each 65mm x 15mm piece

$10 for (1) 60mm x 15mm & (1) 65 mm x 15mm set (cover and base piece)

Glass Feeding Dish - To help keep your substrate free of leftover food particles. Easier to remove uneaten food(s), thus can help keep your tank water cleaner. Most importantly, this is proven to reduce the chance of getting planaria, worms and other unwanted pests!

Cornering (Plastic) Feeding Dish

55mm x 15mm
60mm x 10mm

*Sold as a set only.

$3 each set (cover and base)

Glass Feeding Dish - To help keep your substrate free of leftover food particles. Easier to remove uneaten food(s), thus can help keep your tank water cleaner. Most importantly, this is proven to reduce the chance of getting planaria, worms and other unwanted pests!

Food Sample Baggie

Includes ALL of the following - [STRIKE]BorneoWild Color[/STRIKE], Fluval Shrimp Granules, [STRIKE]Azoo Max Breed[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]Azoo Max Growth[/STRIKE], Ken's Premium Veggie Sticks With Calcium, Ken's Premium Color Sticks, Premium Algae Wafers. If fed properly, each bag is enough to last at least 3 months! A great variety to sample for beginners to see which food(s) your shrimps love the most before committing to buy them in full size.

[STRIKE]$5[/STRIKE] $4 for each bag

Shipping Rates:
(1) $3 and Up - Bubble mailer 1st Class
(2) $4 and Up - Boxed mailer Parcel
(3) $5 and Up - Priority & Flat Rates

*DISCLAIMER* If you choose to ship via the bubble mailer method, I can not guarantee no cracking, breaking, crumbling, etc. of any of the listed items due to the way they are handled by the USPS. If you want to make sure they are in great shape upon arrival, I would suggest using the boxed mailer. I will only guarantee any of my items shipped out to you under priority w/ tracking in which a full refund is issued for the item(s) damaged minus the shipping charge. You must provide a clear picture of the item(s) damaged within 24 hours since it was delivered. In regards to the IAL, if you are using them for your shrimps, I would highly recommend getting them shipped via bubble mailer since they don't need to be in perfect shape to function normally. Don't go for its looks, go for its functionality.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts