The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really bored at the moment and about to be snowed in for the weekend. I also haven't stretched my artistic muscle in awhile because I'm lacking inspiration. So I need to be forced to move.

That's where you guys come in. I want you to tell me what to draw, the catch being that it has to be something aquatic: fish, shrimp, snails, etc. I need practice drawing strange little beasties, and fish are awesome, so why not paint them?

Name me some species (even ridiculous scenarios, if you want) and I'll do my best to render them lovingly in digital media.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
It's funny cause you could turn that pic into a tshirt, and only people into planted tanks would get it and smile when you walked by.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys, thanks so much for all the kind words. And I'm sorry this is taking so long, some things have come up that are keeping me away from art at the moment!

Here's my work-in-progress sketch/ink of "Puffer Attack":

I'll try to keep new sketches trickling into this thread, but it's going to take awhile. Stupid things in real life, getting in the way of what I want to do. :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts