The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I bought a bunch of Hygrophila corymbosa from an online store and it was all emersed growth and promptly melted and died when I put it in my tank. From all the stems I received I was only able to salvage maybe 2" of immersed growth before it turned to mush. Pretty frustrated about it.

I'd like to get about 8 stems of Hygrophila corymbosa immersed growth trimmings. Anyone have some available?

Thanks!
-Dave

·
Registered
789 Posts
Why would you want more of the same if it didn't work out? Do you mean SUBmersed? I recently bought some from a local Petco and have extra. It is pretty nutrient deficient but the stem I put in my tank is slowing regaining it's color...it was really white and I thought it was something else when I bought it.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Similar enough definitions I guess sorry. I don't know how much your looking for or if your interested in nursing some back to health but I could give a couple stems of what I recently picked up from petco (you pay shipping). But that is all it would be, a couple stems. I stuck one stem in my tank and the color is slowly coming back to it from having a lot of white. If interested send me a PM and wil get a pic of the condition it is in otherwise maybe someone else will have some for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts