The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right! I just noticed I'm now a "Planted Tank Guru" so I must have graduated. Take that you wannabe's! :hihi:

lol

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I honestly don't know. I rarely pay attention to these kind of things. I didn't even know how many posts I had until I happened to glance at the words "Planted Tank Guru" and saw that I'm just over 2000 posts. So I'm guessing #2000 was when I graduated from wannabe status.

All I know is for the longest time it said "wannabe guru" and it made me chuckle.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And you know the crazy part? The moment I posted my 2000th post, I instantly felt like a guru! I instantly had all the answers. It was like magic! So, the numbers don't lie folks. The username subtitles DO NOT LIE!

lol

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
2,000 posts! Nice! And I think 200 is a high number!

·
Registered
203 Posts
And you achieved guru status just after your 5th anniversary of belonging to this web site. That means you have averaged over one post a day for more than 5 years.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congrats Church, you always have been very helpful!

I've had my title ever since I defeated the ammonia in my first 10G tank. Granted, I paid for it, but I think I also earned it.

·
Algae Grower
6,444 Posts
congrats church! you know what's funny... i can't think of anything that's more descriptive than 'wannabe guru'. lol - twelve hundred post later, i've just set up my first successful 'low tech' tank.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts