The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone my name is David im just now seriously getting back into planted tanks again, Iv just been focusing on my saltwater tanks the last year or two it seems, Iv always loved planted tanks and definately missed spending time on them haha, I cant even count how many planted tanks iv kept over the years of all kinds and sizes, I really wish I had them all right now lol, At one point I had 23 tanks in my basement growing plants or breeding fish and shrimp and thats what im trying to get to again! I have an empty garage that I need to fill up with tanks! Lol, But first I have a HUGE project to do and ill be updating every minute of it, Im store manager at Seafari aquarium shop in Rogers Arkansas and we have a 700 gallon fish only saltwater tank that were turning into a planted tank very soon! we will be starting this project next week so any ideas you guys may have as far as aquascapes or fish and plants stocking list let me know! Im working on some deals for sponsorship on my youtube channel that will help me get this build going so ill keep everyone updated on that as well, Anyway im glad to be here I know a good number of memebers already here and im happy to meet the rest and help out in anyway possible!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres the 700 gallon as it sits right now slowly removing rock and sand but were gunna hit it hard real soon, My buddy Jared (jdiesels) has been helping me with some ideas. Water Vertebrate Organism Fish Electric blue

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome, I will definitely watch this tank evolve. I tried to get my local store to make a planted out of massive tank they have sitting empty.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, I will definitely watch this tank evolve. I tried to get my local store to make a planted out of massive tank they have sitting empty.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Thank you! I promise it will be an exciting build! So many ideas running through my head lol, I know id like to see a couple huge schools of tetras for sure, Just dont know what species lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.