Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check your statement!

I used my paypal debit card 8 or 9 months ago, maybe more, at AZgardens.com (Arizona Aquatic Gardens). Well a couple weeks ago a charge from them showed up on my paypal. I just happened to be in the online paypal account looking or I would have never known. I knew I hadn't ordered from them recently.

I started calling them but as you guys may know, they're hard to get hold of. Noanswernoanswernoanswer. Finally I contacted paypal. They investigated and returned my money, and closed my card. (Too bad they don't automatically re-issue the card!)

Anyway, so somebody at azgardens must have gotten my card no. ? Or their site is not secure? I still can't reach them, I'd like to know who and how and why. Anyway watch your statement carefully... now I'm wondering what other funds might have disappeared, and whether to get a new card.

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
how much was the unaccounted charge? and paypal should state who it was from.
paypal does charge a fee for cc ($1.40/order)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Don't discount identity theft. i.e. someone using your account to get stuff from azgardens. But it doesn't look good when you don't get a reponse.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
i had a simular problem a few years back some one kept buying virtual gold and silver for some cheesey RPG in japan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.