Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Fauna

Votes: 43 60.6%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Rotala sunset IMO

It can be a a foreground if you trim it, or background if you let it grow.

·
Registered
618 Posts
tough choice... i'd go with fauna though. you could still do a lot with a tank/viv/etc.. without plants of course, although some of those palus just look so fantastic, and don't need fauna to be stunning.

example of tank without plants: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JjRLqTxGQs

still amazing.

·
Premium Member
5,485 Posts
Plastic plants are boring. Plants grow faster and can make me a little profit. $$ but I find that you can have more colors with plants easier, EI dosing, high light and high co2 and your done. With fish you gotta worry about diseases, water changes are a must, and fish aren't natural without their plants. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
damm, this poll is brutal, its like asking what would you have on your bread peanut butter, or jelly, but your not allowed the delicious harmony of both.
I would have to go with fauna, (i keep fish tanks, not waterlogged gardens) though i would never stoop to using plastic plants, their artifice annoys me, i would (try to) make an epic rockscape for my plecotomi

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.