The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

It's tooooo stocked right now to add in anything else, but the 5,000gal is coming soon!

It's got:
4x Koi [the yellow and black butterfly died in August-ish...]
7x Common/Comet Goldfish
1x Wakin??? [She thinks she's a koi]

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
While I'm in this topic, I'm thinking about ditching the 50 & 9 [and 250] hard-shell ponds and getting a 45gal Pop-Up Pond for a container...I just want a nice pond that I can move out of the way if I want. These 3 ponds interfere with my gardens and have caused me tremendous amounts of pain form stepping on stuff cuz I don't have enough room to do anything.

ex:

Here's an older pic with my garden behind my pond:[3/29/09]

You can see how squished it all is! The big pond is going in another place entirely and this is all getting opened up.
[[Edit, I forgot I had 20 single tail goldfish back then, + 6 fancies, & the 2 koi. The fancies died since they were diseased, but I gave away most of the commons/comets!]]

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*HAD*

My mom bought most of those, I'm only responsible for the Koi...

Oh, I forgot, I used to have a sarassa comet & shubunkins, but sadly, they died in a tragic accident...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
It looks really cool! You said you had a 5000g pond comming soon? That is somthing to be excited about!!! :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!

Yeah, I'm definitely excited about that. I think I'm just going to hire someone to do it...Obviously, the 250G pond fish will be inside[125G] while they are building the new one. I don't want any fish dead due to neglect or accidents...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.