The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhhh!!!!! Sorry, I just wanted to vent a little. First, my truck starts having weird electrical issues, making weird noises when I tried to start and my gauges were acting funny. Then, the battery died so it wouldn't start one morning. I called in to work and my boss actually drove out and picked me up, though I was still 1.5 hours late. Then, that night while I was working on my truck, trying to figure out if the battery terminals and ground connections were loose (and causing it not to charge), my lights came on and wouldn't go off (despite the car being off, the key in my pocket, and the switch turned to OFF). Then that night I got the battery terminal fixed, got a friend to jump me and drove around to charge the battery.... The next morning (sat) the battery was dead again, so I rode my bike to work. I also rode it on Sunday, except I dropped my cell phone before leaving and broke it.

So, now I have no car and no phone. I am supposed to be at work right now, but it is raining outside, and I can't call and tell them since I have no phone.

I only have two friends in town, and one was working all weekend and the other was out of town all weekend visiting his wife's family (he left right after jumping me Friday night). Hopefully later today he can run me by Auto Zone or Wal-mart to get me a new battery.

End rant...

·
Registered
529 Posts
Uggggh, so sorry you're having such infuriating luck right now. I sure hope you can get to the bottom of what's causing the issues with your truck, and that it's not a major fix! Any chance your work location has e-mail and you can contact them that way since your phone is busted?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts