The Planted Tank Forum banner

identifying vals

839 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  loachlady5
I have a whole bunch of vals but what I really want is some corkscrew vals.

But then I saw something called Contortion vals. They look so much alike so are they just the same thing?

Whats the difference between them?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
While similar, Contortionist Vals grow considerably taller and the spirals are more chaotic.

Thanks man

BTW nice wall tank.
Yeah - really awesome!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.