The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll take some ideas photos from the community. If you feel like giving a opinion. I'm using the acid treated stones I make unlimited supply for this setup. Plenty of Amazonia aswell.

I would like a sloped feel but I would also like pink orange red stem plants for a background.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great looking rock! The second post large rock in the left rear was sloped the wrong direction but it looks like you moved it out in the third pic.

That will be a cool scape!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I have all the time in the world to make it look good. I think the left needs to come up personally.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Keeps getting better in progressive pics. In your first pic you were going to have difficulty keeping the slope in place with the substrate. The last pic you've got much reduced slope for the substrate so should not be a problem.
I like the 2nd to last pic for the rock grouping, looks natural.
Maybe some more small foreground rocks if your going to have low carpet plants.
Keep sending us pics.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea my wife did that one and I fired her. I felt like it blocked the left to much and no room for plants between the rocks. In other news I'm going extremely nontraditional it will be like Tom Barr and amano made a baby without the trimming hassles of a Dutch. So drum roll. Background indica, ludwiga arculara, and Senegal. Mid between the rocks will be reineickii mini and hm "baby tears" And in the valley and front hc of course.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts