The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Hi Steve,

I got my from Rex Grigg, as jjp2 mentioned above. Orlando at Green Leaf Aquarium doesn't list the Ideal valves as an item that they offer except as part of one of their CO2 systems, but I recently got a quote from him on Ideal valves as well. Please support our sponsors!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Although I agree, it's great and beneficial to support our sponsors whenever possible (I've purchase quite a few things from them) however in todays economy, one must look at the most cost effective way to obtain a product!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Although I agree, it's great and beneficial to support our sponsors whenever possible (I've purchase quite a few things from them) however in todays economy, one must look at the most cost effective way to obtain a product!
+1

Might wanna check out this thread. Helping find fellow hobbyists good deals on CO2 system parts and how to get all the parts you need, including metering valves.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.