The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I think this is Rotala Macradra Narrow Leaf Green... Not sure so I'm asking the experts.

Elatine Triandra???? Or am I completely wrong?

I got this MONTHS ago and I've yet to find out what the hell it is. It's rather plain, just straight, green leaves. Seems to need a lot of light and grows very slowly. I was thinking some sorta Val. but I just don't know.

Sark

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One more pic and I'll leave you guys alone. :)

This was supposed to be Rotala Wallichi, but it don't look like Wallichi to me. Looks like Nanjenshan to me but I'm no expert.

Also...

The Cabomba to the right of the above plant. What variety? He didn't even list having Cabomba so I have no idea which one it is.

Thanks so much for your time and effort, peeps.

Sark

·
Many plants...little time
1,634 Posts
I looked up Cyperus helferi online, and she MUST mean the bottom picture in the first post. Cyperus helferi does not look anything like the plant in the second post.

See - http://www.aquahobby.com/garden/b_Cyperus_helferi.php
Haha, I just thought maybe pictures were not showing up for me, my home computer is nearing the end of its life. and there is no doubt in my mind Laura knows C. helferi.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.