The Planted Tank Forum banner

1881 - 1900 of 2156 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey looking for some help. I'm pretty new to arduinos but I assembled MrMan shield, software is 2.5.1. I have a ili9341 3.2" screen. The SD card is 1GB formatted in FAT. The device powers on but all I get is a white screen. Any suggestions on where to start trouble shooting it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Your screen must be ili9341_16.
Change it in your code and see what happens.

Never had that issue myself and my cable for the float switch is ~5 feet. You've got a 1K pullup on the floatswitch pin right? You could try adding a capacitor from the pin to ground to eliminate any noise.

Also, try disconnecting your floatswitch/cable and see if it ever goes between high/low, should let you know if the problem is due to the addition of the switch/cable or just an issue regardless.
Does it helps the fact that it is only happening when the second relay energizes?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thanks for the response, I am using Meanwell 12v8amp power supply, hope that should be enough for 45W cree.
Power wise it is enough but the LDDs drop 3V so your string has to be less than 9V. I think 3 LEDs can get above this which might be an issue. Do you have a 15V or higher supply you could try?

No, I'm using INPUT_PULLUP resistor.
If I disconnect the cable from arduino, it stays to high. Doesn't change between high/low.
I'd say try a physical resistor as I think it will be less susceptible to noise. And again you could also add a small 100n cap from the Mega pin to the common ground.

Hey looking for some help. I'm pretty new to arduinos but I assembled MrMan shield, software is 2.5.1. I have a ili9341 3.2" screen. The SD card is 1GB formatted in FAT. The device powers on but all I get is a white screen. Any suggestions on where to start trouble shooting it?
I had to retouch the pins on the buffer ICs due to hard to see solder shorts a few times. I would suggest trying to run a simple sketch first (like the UTFT demos) and once you've got the screen working then try the MrAqua code. Also as AgMa said make sure you're initializing the utft with the correct model (have you got it working with a normal tft shield?)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks AgMa and MrMan! ILI9341_16 does work I did have to figure out how to update the tft library with the driver(I'm very new to this). I had some issues with screen working but no touch. Eventually figured I needed to have the touch pins listed as 46,45,44,43,42 and not 42,43,44,45,46. Now I have touch working with the quick paint sketch!

UTFT myGLCD(ILI9341_16,38,39,40,41); // start up an instance of the TFT screen
UTouch myTouch(46,45,44,43,42); // start up an instance of for touch

Now that I verified the screen and touch is working(as well as the correct screen driver) I am trying to compile the iaqua software but am getting a lot of errors so just starting on figuring that now. Its odd since we uploaded it before without an issue lol

edit: Got it working!

still need to do some fiddling. The screen has a slight backlight flicker and iaqua crashes(white screen) if I click around settings quickly. Its tough to get into the LED color channel setup without it crashing. I think there might be a power issue?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Power wise it is enough but the LDDs drop 3V so your string has to be less than 9V. I think 3 LEDs can get above this which might be an issue. Do you have a 15V or higher supply you could try?

It indeed sounds like you are on the ragged edge of voltage headroom. Many Cree LEDs will sit just at or over 3 volts each. I recommend 19~20v laptop power supplies for this, as they are easy to find in the 4-7A range, and will give you a bit more voltage to play with, good for headroom that the LDDs need to operate, and gives you room to add an LED or so to each string later if needed.

·
Registered
100 Posts
okay been tinkering with the board today. Pretty sure my crashing is just a shoddy screen connection. Once I get a short cable and have board and screen mounted I expect it to go away.

I've confirmed correct voltage output for the relays and the 6 channel LED PWM. I am a little stumped on the 3 dosing pumps and 2 fans. These use the same IC. The schematic calls for ULN2003ANSR the BOM I have called for ULN2003ADR. Issue I'm having is each output off these ICs I have the correct 12v on positive side but I have ~5v coming off the neutral side as well. This is for all the fan and pump connectors. Not sure if the ICs I use are simply incompatible or if the orientation is different.

·
Registered
224 Posts
okay been tinkering with the board today. Pretty sure my crashing is just a shoddy screen connection. Once I get a short cable and have board and screen mounted I expect it to go away.

I've confirmed correct voltage output for the relays and the 6 channel LED PWM. I am a little stumped on the 3 dosing pumps and 2 fans. These use the same IC. The schematic calls for ULN2003ANSR the BOM I have called for ULN2003ADR. Issue I'm having is each output off these ICs I have the correct 12v on positive side but I have ~5v coming off the neutral side as well. This is for all the fan and pump connectors. Not sure if the ICs I use are simply incompatible or if the orientation is different.
It's just different packaging for the different part numbers, actual device is the same. Do you have a fan or pump connected when measuring? It's an open collector output so if nothing is connected it won't measure 0V.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
@MrMan, i need your help, i am using your code, but i got thiese errors.

Code:
Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

In file included from J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:225:0:

C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC/DS1307RTC.h:19:22: error: 'tmElements_t' has not been declared

static bool read(tmElements_t &tm);
C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC/DS1307RTC.h:20:23: error: 'tmElements_t' has not been declared

static bool write(tmElements_t &tm);                       ^

In file included from J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:227:0:

C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms/TimeAlarms.h:71:31: error: 'timeDayOfWeek_t' does not name a type

AlarmID_t alarmRepeat(const timeDayOfWeek_t DOW, const int H,  const int M,  const int S, OnTick_t onTickHandler); // as above, with day of week

C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms/TimeAlarms.h:75:29: error: 'timeDayOfWeek_t' does not name a type

AlarmID_t alarmOnce(const timeDayOfWeek_t DOW, const int H,  const int M,  const int S, OnTick_t onTickHandler); // as above, with day of week

MrAqua_v2_5_1:377: error: 'tmElements_t' does not name a type

tmElements_t prevRTC, saveRTC;

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:578:54: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5hsunS.raw","5msunS.raw","5lsunS.raw","5moonS.raw"};                                                  

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:578:54: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:581:42: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5hmsunF.raw","5lsunF.raw","5moonF.raw"};                                         

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:581:42: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:584:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5hsun.raw","5msun.raw","5lsun.raw","5moon.raw"};                                            

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:584:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:588:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5editF.raw", "5editN.raw"};         

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:588:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:590:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5saveF.raw", "5saveN.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:590:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:592:31: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5resynF.raw", "5resynN.raw"}; 

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:592:31: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:594:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5canF.raw", "5canN.raw"};
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:594:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:598:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5Wup.raw", "5Wdown.raw"};
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:598:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:600:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5Rup.raw", "5Rdown.raw"};
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:600:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:602:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5Gup.raw", "5Gdown.raw"};
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:602:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:604:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5Bup.raw", "5Bdown.raw"};
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:604:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:606:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"5Fup.raw", "5Fdown.raw"}; // disabled button
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:606:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:610:32: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"3light_F.raw","3light_N.raw"};
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:610:32: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:612:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"3filt_F.raw","3filt_N.raw"};
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:612:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:614:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"3circ_F.raw","3circ_N.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:614:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:616:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"3heat_F.raw","3heat_N.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:616:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:618:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"3co2_F.raw","3co2_N.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:618:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:620:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"3aux1_F.raw","3aux1_N.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:620:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:622:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"3aux2_F.raw","3aux2_N.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:622:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:626:26: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"3dotR.raw","3dotG.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:626:26: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:630:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"1lightF.raw","1lightN.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:630:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:632:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"1filtF.raw","1filtN.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:632:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:634:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"1circF.raw","1circN.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:634:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:636:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"1heatF.raw","1heatN.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:636:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:638:26: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"1co2F.raw","1co2N.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:638:26: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:640:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"1aux1F.raw","1aux1N.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:640:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:642:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"1aux2F.raw","1aux2N.raw"};

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:642:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:646:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"1hsun.raw","1msun.raw","1lsun.raw","1moon.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:646:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:653:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"21lastq.raw","21ocres.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:653:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:657:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"24whUp.raw", "24whDn.raw"};
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:657:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:661:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"11dis.raw","11enab.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:661:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:664:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"11disB.raw","11enabB.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:664:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:666:23: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"3off.raw","3on.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:666:23: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:669:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

"1wlow.raw","1whigh.raw"};

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:669:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void setup()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:747:45: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(26, 110, 188, 72, "iAqua.raw");

MrAqua_v2_5_1:754: error: 'setSyncProvider' was not declared in this scope

setSyncProvider(RTC.get);

MrAqua_v2_5_1:756: error: 'timeStatus' was not declared in this scope

if(timeStatus()!= timeSet)

MrAqua_v2_5_1:756: error: 'timeSet' was not declared in this scope

MrAqua_v2_5_1:759: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Year = 45;

MrAqua_v2_5_1:765: error: 'makeTime' was not declared in this scope

RTC.set(makeTime(saveRTC));

MrAqua_v2_5_1:766: error: 'setTime' was not declared in this scope

setTime(makeTime(saveRTC));
MrAqua_v2_5_1:769: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

lastFeedingTime = now(); //not storing feeding time in eeprom due to high rate of writing
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void loop()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:880: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

time_t currentTime = now();

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkLightRamp()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1080: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkATO()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1122: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

ATOStartTime = now();

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1126: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

if(((now() - ATOStartTime) >= ATOWaitTime)&&(ATOPumpState == false))

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1139: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

if(((now() - ATOPumpStartTime) >= ATORunTime)&&(ATOPumpState == true))

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1179: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void drawATO()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1203:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(150, 52, 60, 55, "1warn.raw",2);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1207:49: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(150, 52, 55, 55, "1atoon.raw",2);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1213:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("T", 122, 36); //print letters individually due to space constraints
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1214:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("A", 135, 36);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1215:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("N", 148, 36);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1216:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("K", 161, 36);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1217:32: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("ATO", 186, 36);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1222:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(122, 45, 115, 45, "logo.raw",2); //display a iAqua logo if ATO is disabled

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void drawTemp()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1358:51: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(30, 35, 60, 51, "1thermR.raw",4);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1361:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(30, 35, 60, 51, "1therm.raw",4);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1369:69: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == true)myFiles.load(90, 94, 14, 12, "c.raw",4);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1370:70: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == false)myFiles.load(90, 94, 14, 12, "f.raw",4);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1375:71: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == true)myFiles.load(90, 94, 14, 12, "c_R.raw",4);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1376:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == false)myFiles.load(90, 94, 14, 12, "f_R.raw",4);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1391:51: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(3, 33, 28, 24, "1thermRS.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1394:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(3, 33, 28, 24, "1thermS.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1402:70: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == true)myFiles.load(103, 39, 14, 12, "c.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1403:71: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == false)myFiles.load(103, 39, 14, 12, "f.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1408:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == true)myFiles.load(103, 39, 14, 12, "c_R.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1409:73: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == false)myFiles.load(103, 39, 14, 12, "f_R.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1422:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(3, 59, 28, 24, "1temp2S.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1427:68: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == true)myFiles.load(103, 65, 14, 12, "c.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1428:69: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == false)myFiles.load(103, 65, 14, 12, "f.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1436:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(3, 85, 28, 24, "1temp3S.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1441:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == true)myFiles.load(103, 91, 14, 12, "c.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1442:67: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == false)myFiles.load(103, 91, 14, 12, "f.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkFeeding()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1450: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

dimTime = now(); // keep the screen bright duing feeding

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void drawFeeding()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1497: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

int feedingMinsLeft = (feedingTotalSeconds-(now()-startFeedingTime))/60;

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1518:36: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("0", 22, 130);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1540:32: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 112, 80);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1546:33: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(" ", 80, 80);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1557:34: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("0", 128, 80);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkDosing()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1607:62: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(doses1 > 4)myFiles.load(112, 122, 23, 50, "1ferts.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1608:63: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(doses1 < 5)myFiles.load(112, 122, 23, 50, "1fertse.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1609:62: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(doses2 > 4)myFiles.load(138, 122, 23, 50, "1ferts.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1610:63: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(doses2 < 5)myFiles.load(138, 122, 23, 50, "1fertse.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1611:62: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(doses3 > 4)myFiles.load(124, 183, 23, 50, "1ferts.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1612:63: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(doses3 < 5)myFiles.load(124, 183, 23, 50, "1fertse.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkLighting()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1674:49: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(75, 151, 12, 20, "1arrow.raw",4);

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1678: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

unsigned long rightNow = now();

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1702:32: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("MIN", 69, 219);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:1706:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(57, 140, 48, 48, "1quest.raw");

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void feedingStop()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1843: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

lastFeedingTime = now();

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void SaveTime()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1886: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

time_t saveTime = makeTime(saveRTC);

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1886: error: 'makeTime' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1887: error: 'setTime' was not declared in this scope

setTime(saveTime);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void updateTimeDate(boolean)':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1898: error: 'hour' was not declared in this scope

if ((hour()!=prevRTC.Hour) || (minute()!=prevRTC.Minute) || updateTime) {

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1898: error: 'prevRTC' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1898: error: 'minute' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1901: error: 'hourFormat12' was not declared in this scope

if(displayIn12Hr == true)printTime(hourFormat12() , minute(), isPM(), 180, 2);

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1901: error: 'isPM' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1909: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

if ((day()!=prevRTC.Day) || (month()!=prevRTC.Month) || updateTime) {

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1909: error: 'prevRTC' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1909: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void printValueUpdate()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1918: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

time_t printTime = now();

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1920: error: 'hourFormat12' was not declared in this scope

if(hourFormat12(printTime) < 10)Serial.print(F("0"));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1921: error: 'hourFormat12' was not declared in this scope

Serial.print(hourFormat12(printTime));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1923: error: 'minute' was not declared in this scope

if(minute(printTime) < 10)Serial.print(F("0"));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1924: error: 'minute' was not declared in this scope

Serial.print(minute(printTime));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1926: error: 'second' was not declared in this scope

if(second(printTime) < 10)Serial.print(F("0"));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1927: error: 'second' was not declared in this scope

Serial.print(second(printTime));

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void printDate(int, int)':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2012: error: 'weekday' was not declared in this scope

strcat(chDate, dayShortStr(weekday()));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2012: error: 'dayShortStr' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2014: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

strcat(chDate, monthShortStr(month()));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2014: error: 'monthShortStr' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2016: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

itoa(day(), tmpChar, 10);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'time_t tmConvert_t(int, byte, byte, byte, byte, byte)':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2026: error: 'tmElements_t' was not declared in this scope

tmElements_t tmSet;

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2027: error: 'tmSet' was not declared in this scope

tmSet.Year = YYYY - 1970;

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2033: error: 'makeTime' was not declared in this scope

return makeTime(tmSet);         //convert to time_t

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'int calcFeeding()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2106: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

time_t timeSinceLastFeed = now() - lastFeedingTime;

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkLightFade(int, int)':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2145: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'byte lunarCycleScaling()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2560: error: 'tmElements_t' was not declared in this scope

tmElements_t fixedDate = {0,35,20,0,7,1,0};

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2562: error: 'fixedDate' was not declared in this scope

time_t newMoonCycle = makeTime(fixedDate);

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2562: error: 'makeTime' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2563: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

long phase = (now() - newMoonCycle) % lp;

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'byte getLunarCycleDay()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2571: error: 'tmElements_t' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2573: error: 'fixedDate' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2573: error: 'makeTime' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2574: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenHome()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:18:45: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(0, 254, 240, 66, "dock.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:19:43: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "1home.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:40:45: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(5, 172, 46, 46, "1feed.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenFeeding()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:77:43: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "2feed.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:81:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 294, 26, 26, "foothome.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:89:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(67, 223, 48, 48, "2stop.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:90:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(124, 223, 48, 48, "2restart.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:93:49: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(74, 110, 92, 92, "2feeding.raw",2);

^

Screens:141: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

startFeedingTime = now(); // mark when feeding started

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenPower()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:161:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:164:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "3power.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:173:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(73, 77, 40, 40, "3allon.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:174:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(128, 77, 40, 40, "3alloff.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenSettings()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:204:45: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "4extras.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:214:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 294, 26, 26, "foothome.raw",4);  // footer home button

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:218:49: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(10, 50, 48, 63, "4lights.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:222:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(10, 50, 48, 63, "4lightsF.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:224:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(67, 50, 48, 63, "4clock.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:225:49: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(124, 50, 48, 63, "4feeding.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:226:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(181, 50, 48, 63, "4sched.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:227:49: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(10, 118, 48, 63, "4sensors.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:228:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(67, 118, 48, 63, "4dosing.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:229:49: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(124, 118, 48, 63, "4screen.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:230:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(181, 118, 48, 63, "4ato.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:231:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(10, 186, 48, 63, "4lunar.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:232:68: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if (lightCSP==true) myFiles.load(67, 186, 48, 63, "4colorF.raw",4);//gray out icon for IR lights

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:233:67: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if (lightCSP==false)myFiles.load(67, 186, 48, 63, "4color.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:234:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(124, 186, 48, 63, "4graph.raw",4);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenLights()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:246:45: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "5lights.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:259:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 294, 26, 26, "footextr.raw",2); // footer button

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenLightsIR()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:516:45: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "5lights.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:529:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 294, 26, 26, "footextr.raw",2); // footer button

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenSensors()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:671:45: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "18sense.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:680:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:707:43: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(100, 259, 14, 12, "c.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:708:43: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(180, 259, 14, 12, "f.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:713:68: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(sensor1Enabled) myFiles.load(210, 58, 26, 26, "footextr.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:714:69: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(sensor2Enabled) myFiles.load(210, 111, 26, 26, "footextr.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:715:69: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(sensor3Enabled) myFiles.load(210, 164, 26, 26, "footextr.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenHeatsink()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:728:45: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:737:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 294, 26, 26, "footextr.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:757:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(10, 40, 96, 48, "19fanoff.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:767:65: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == true) myFiles.load(226, 58, 14, 12, "c.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:768:65: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == false)myFiles.load(226, 58, 14, 12, "f.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:771:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(10, 106, 96, 48, "19fanon.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:781:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == true) myFiles.load(226, 124, 14, 12, "c.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:782:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == false)myFiles.load(226, 124, 14, 12, "f.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:799:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == false)myFiles.load(226, 190, 14, 12, "f.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:800:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(displayInC == true) myFiles.load(226, 190, 14, 12, "c.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenInternalTemp()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:817:45: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:826:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:846:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(10, 40, 96, 48, "19fanoff.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:852:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(10, 106, 96, 48, "19fanon.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:862:65: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:863:65: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:870:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:871:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:888:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:889:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenClock()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:906:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "6clock.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:922:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("24H", 12, 72);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:925:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 91, 72);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:928:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("S", 172, 72);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:933:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 20, 194);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:936:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("D", 91, 194);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:939:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("Y", 172, 194);

^

Screens:946: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Hour = hour();

^

Screens:946: error: 'hour' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Hour = hour();

^

Screens:947: error: 'minute' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Minute = minute(); 

^

Screens:949: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Day = day();

^

Screens:950: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Month = month();

^

Screens:951: error: 'year' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Year = (year()-1970);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:976:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("00", 201, 108);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1007:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(12, 286, 84, 26, "6cancel.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1008:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(144, 286, 84, 26, "6set.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenFeedSettings()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1021:43: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "2feed.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1048:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenHeater()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1094:43: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "8heat.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1103:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1123:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(17, 40, 48, 48, "8off.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1133:65: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1134:65: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1137:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(17, 106, 48, 48, "8on.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1147:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1148:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1165:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1166:66: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenSchedule()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1184:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "9sched.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1193:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1196:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(10, 50, 48, 63, "9power.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1197:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(67, 50, 48, 63, "4dosing.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1198:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(124, 50, 48, 63, "4lights.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenDosing(byte)':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1213:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "10dose.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1222:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 293, 26, 26, "footextr.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1230:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(12, 39, 46, 48,"15pump1.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1231:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(70, 39, 46, 48,"15pump2.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1232:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(128, 39, 46, 48,"15pump3.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1298:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(92, 170, 48, 48, "10test.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1329:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(92, 236, 48, 48, "10fill.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenPwrSchedule()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1351:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1363:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 294, 26, 26, "footschd.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1403:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 103, 94);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1424:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 152, 94);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1442:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("S2", 64, 119);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1453:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 102, 119);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1474:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 152, 119);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1502:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 103, 144);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1523:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 152, 144);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1541:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("S2", 64, 168);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1552:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 102, 168);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1573:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 152, 168);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1601:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 103, 193);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1622:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 152, 193);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1649:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 103, 218);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1670:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 152, 218);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1699:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 103, 244);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1720:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 152, 244);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1749:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 103, 268);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1770:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 152, 268);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenPwrScheduleItem(int)':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1794:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1803:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1817:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("H", 91, 77);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1822:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 172, 77);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1827:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("H", 91, 158);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1832:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 172, 158);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1871:37: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("LIGHT2 S2", 96, 50);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenPwrAuxItem(int)':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1971:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:1980:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2019:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("H", 112, 73);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2020:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 178, 73);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2021:31: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 112, 148);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2022:31: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("S", 178, 148);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2027:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2028:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2029:31: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("H", 112, 148);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2030:31: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 178, 148);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenATO()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2110:43: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "17ATO.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2119:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenResyncLights()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2188:43: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "5lights.raw");

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenLightRamps()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2215:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2227:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2246:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(9, 104, 66, 19, "13ramp1.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2247:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(9, 130, 66, 19, "13ramp2.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2248:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(9, 156, 66, 19, "13ramp3.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2249:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(9, 182, 66, 19, "13ramp4.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2250:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(9, 208, 66, 19, "13ramp5.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2251:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(9, 234, 66, 19, "13ramp6.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2264:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 116, 109);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2285:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 196, 109);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2308:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 116, 135);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2329:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 196, 135);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2352:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 116, 160);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2373:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 196, 160);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2396:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 116, 186);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2417:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 196, 186);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2440:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 116, 212);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2461:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 196, 212);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2484:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 116, 238);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2505:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 196, 238);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2531:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 56, 288);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2552:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(":", 176, 288);         

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenLightRampItem(byte)':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2579:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2594:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2599:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(15, 160, 29, 45, "14down.raw",2); // down arrow

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2609:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("H", 83, 103);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2614:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 162, 103);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2619:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("H", 83, 214);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2624:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 162, 214);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenDosingSched(byte)':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2747:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2760:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2763:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(12, 61, 46, 48,"15pump1.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2764:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(12, 110, 46, 48,"15pump2.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2765:47: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(12, 159, 46, 48,"15pump3.raw",2);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenScreen()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2875:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "16screen.raw");

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2966:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 294, 26, 26, "footextr.raw");

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenLunar()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2977:42: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "21moon.raw");

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:2987:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 294, 26, 26, "footextr.raw"); // footer button

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenColor(byte)':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:3067:45: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "22color.raw");

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:3077:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 294, 26, 26, "footextr.raw");  // footer settings button

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenGraphLEDs()':

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:3158:43: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(2, 2, 30, 30, "23graph.raw");

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino:3168:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(107, 294, 26, 26, "footextr.raw");  // footer settings button

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino: In function 'void processMyTouch()':

Touch:49: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

ATOPumpStartTime = now();

Touch:668: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Hour=(saveRTC.Hour+1);

Touch:680: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Hour=(saveRTC.Hour-1);

Touch:692: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Minute=(saveRTC.Minute+1);

Touch:705: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Minute=(saveRTC.Minute-1);

Touch:717: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Second=(saveRTC.Second+1);

Touch:730: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Second=(saveRTC.Second-1);

Touch:743: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Month=(saveRTC.Month+1);

Touch:756: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Month=(saveRTC.Month-1);

Touch:768: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Day=(saveRTC.Day+1);

Touch:781: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Day=(saveRTC.Day-1);

Touch:793: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Year=(saveRTC.Year+1);

Touch:806: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Year=(saveRTC.Year-1);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:1037:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:1038:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:1055:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:1056:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:1277:50: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(92, 170, 48, 48, "10test2.raw"); 

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:1291:51: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(92, 170, 48, 48, "10test.raw",2);
J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:1374:49: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(92, 236, 48, 48, "10fill.raw");

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3158:55: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(210, 58, 26, 26, "footextr.raw",2); //draw setting button

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3176:56: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(210, 111, 26, 26, "footextr.raw",2);//draw setting button

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3194:56: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myFiles.load(210, 164, 26, 26, "footextr.raw",2);//draw setting button

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3294:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3295:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3312:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3313:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3387:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3388:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3405:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:3406:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:4234:34: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:4235:34: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:4236:35: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 112, 148);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:4237:35: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("S", 178, 148);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:4243:34: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:4244:34: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:4245:35: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("H", 112, 148);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino:4246:35: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("M", 178, 148);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void updateAlarms()':

alarms:76: error: 'dowSunday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSunday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

^

alarms:80: error: 'dowSunday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSunday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

^

alarms:84: error: 'dowSunday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSunday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

^

alarms:88: error: 'dowMonday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowMonday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

^

alarms:92: error: 'dowMonday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowMonday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

^

alarms:96: error: 'dowMonday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowMonday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

^

alarms:100: error: 'dowTuesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowTuesday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

^

alarms:104: error: 'dowTuesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowTuesday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

^

alarms:108: error: 'dowTuesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowTuesday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

^

alarms:112: error: 'dowWednesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowWednesday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

^

alarms:116: error: 'dowWednesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowWednesday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

^

alarms:120: error: 'dowWednesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowWednesday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

^

alarms:124: error: 'dowThursday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowThursday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

^

alarms:128: error: 'dowThursday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowThursday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

^

alarms:132: error: 'dowThursday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowThursday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

^

alarms:136: error: 'dowFriday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowFriday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

^

alarms:140: error: 'dowFriday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowFriday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

^

alarms:144: error: 'dowFriday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowFriday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

^

alarms:148: error: 'dowSaturday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSaturday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

^

alarms:152: error: 'dowSaturday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSaturday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

^

alarms:156: error: 'dowSaturday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSaturday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp1()':

alarms:553: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

fadeStartingSeconds = now();

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp2()':

alarms:610: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp3()':

alarms:667: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp4()':

alarms:724: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp5()':

alarms:781: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp6()':

alarms:851: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void rampToZero()':

alarms:1054: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\startups.ino: In function 'void smartStartup()':

startups:489: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

time_t currentStamp = now();

^

startups:490: error: 'year' was not declared in this scope

time_t midnight = tmConvert_t(year(),month(),day(),23,59,59); // current day 11:59:59pm

^

startups:490: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

time_t midnight = tmConvert_t(year(),month(),day(),23,59,59); // current day 11:59:59pm

^

startups:490: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\startups.ino: In function 'void smartStartupRamp()':

startups:671: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

startups:672: error: 'year' was not declared in this scope

^

startups:672: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

^

startups:672: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\startups.ino: In function 'void smartStartupPower()':

startups:860: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

startups:861: error: 'year' was not declared in this scope

^

startups:861: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

^

startups:861: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

^

exit status 1
'tmElements_t' does not name a type

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.
I don't have any idea, this is my first Arduino experiaence, plese can you help.
I use ds3231RTC, is this the error, but i had read somewhere that i can use Ds1307 library on DS3231 as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here is with verbrose output.

Code:
Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:mega:cpu=atmega2560 -ide-version=10805 -build-path C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_913045 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:mega:cpu=atmega2560 -ide-version=10805 -build-path C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_913045 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino
Using board 'mega' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
Using cached library dependencies for file: C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\Sinclair_S.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\arial_bold.c
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src\Wire.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src\utility\twi.c" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT\DefaultFonts.c" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT\UTFT.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\FatLib\FatFile.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\FatLib\FatFileLFN.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\FatLib\FatFilePrint.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\FatLib\FatFileSFN.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\FatLib\FatVolume.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\FatLib\FmtNumber.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\FatLib\StdioStream.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\FatLib\fstream.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\FatLib\istream.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\FatLib\ostream.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\MinimumSerial.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\SdCard\SdSpiCard.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\SdCard\SdSpiCardEX.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\SdCard\SdioCardEX.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\SdCard\SdioTeensy.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\SpiDriver\SdSpiESP8266.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\SpiDriver\SdSpiSAM3X.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\SpiDriver\SdSpiSTM32F1.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src\SpiDriver\SdSpiTeensy3.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src\SPI.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw\UTFT_SdRaw.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch\URTouch.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC\DS1307RTC.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms\TimeAlarms.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire\OneWire.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature\DallasTemperature.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master\Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.cpp" -o "nul"
Generating function prototypes...
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder\ctags\5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\Sinclair_S.c.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\arial_bold.c.o
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\mega" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat\src" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI\src" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature" "-IC:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master" "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\Maitea\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_938785\sketch\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino.cpp.o"
In file included from J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:225:0:

C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC/DS1307RTC.h:19:22: error: 'tmElements_t' has not been declared

static bool read(tmElements_t &tm);

^

C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC/DS1307RTC.h:20:23: error: 'tmElements_t' has not been declared

static bool write(tmElements_t &tm);

^

In file included from J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino:227:0:

C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms/TimeAlarms.h:71:31: error: 'timeDayOfWeek_t' does not name a type

AlarmID_t alarmRepeat(const timeDayOfWeek_t DOW, const int H,  const int M,  const int S, OnTick_t onTickHandler); // as above, with day of week 

^

C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms/TimeAlarms.h:75:29: error: 'timeDayOfWeek_t' does not name a type

AlarmID_t alarmOnce(const timeDayOfWeek_t DOW, const int H,  const int M,  const int S, OnTick_t onTickHandler); // as above, with day of week 

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:377: error: 'tmElements_t' does not name a type

tmElements_t prevRTC, saveRTC;

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void setup()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:754: error: 'setSyncProvider' was not declared in this scope

setSyncProvider(RTC.get);

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:756: error: 'timeStatus' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:756: error: 'timeSet' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:759: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Year = 45;

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:765: error: 'makeTime' was not declared in this scope

RTC.set(makeTime(saveRTC));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:766: error: 'setTime' was not declared in this scope

setTime(makeTime(saveRTC));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:769: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

lastFeedingTime = now(); //not storing feeding time in eeprom due to high rate of writing

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void loop()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:880: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkLightRamp()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1080: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkATO()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1122: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

ATOStartTime = now();

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1126: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

if(((now() - ATOStartTime) >= ATOWaitTime)&&(ATOPumpState == false))

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1139: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1179: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkFeeding()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1450: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

dimTime = now(); // keep the screen bright duing feeding

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void drawFeeding()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1497: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

int feedingMinsLeft = (feedingTotalSeconds-(now()-startFeedingTime))/60;

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkLighting()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1678: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void feedingStop()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1843: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

lastFeedingTime = now();

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void SaveTime()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1886: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1886: error: 'makeTime' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1887: error: 'setTime' was not declared in this scope

setTime(saveTime);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void updateTimeDate(boolean)':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1898: error: 'hour' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1898: error: 'prevRTC' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1898: error: 'minute' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1901: error: 'hourFormat12' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1901: error: 'isPM' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1909: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1909: error: 'prevRTC' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1909: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void printValueUpdate()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1918: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

time_t printTime = now();

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1920: error: 'hourFormat12' was not declared in this scope

if(hourFormat12(printTime) < 10)Serial.print(F("0"));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1921: error: 'hourFormat12' was not declared in this scope

Serial.print(hourFormat12(printTime));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1923: error: 'minute' was not declared in this scope

if(minute(printTime) < 10)Serial.print(F("0"));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1924: error: 'minute' was not declared in this scope

Serial.print(minute(printTime));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1926: error: 'second' was not declared in this scope

if(second(printTime) < 10)Serial.print(F("0"));

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:1927: error: 'second' was not declared in this scope

Serial.print(second(printTime));

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void printDate(int, int)':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2012: error: 'weekday' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2012: error: 'dayShortStr' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2014: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2014: error: 'monthShortStr' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2016: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

itoa(day(), tmpChar, 10);

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'time_t tmConvert_t(int, byte, byte, byte, byte, byte)':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2026: error: 'tmElements_t' was not declared in this scope

tmElements_t tmSet;

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2027: error: 'tmSet' was not declared in this scope

tmSet.Year = YYYY - 1970;

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2033: error: 'makeTime' was not declared in this scope

return makeTime(tmSet);         //convert to time_t

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'int calcFeeding()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2106: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

time_t timeSinceLastFeed = now() - lastFeedingTime;

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'void checkLightFade(int, int)':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2145: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'byte lunarCycleScaling()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2560: error: 'tmElements_t' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2562: error: 'fixedDate' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2562: error: 'makeTime' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2563: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\MrAqua_v2_5_1.ino: In function 'byte getLunarCycleDay()':

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2571: error: 'tmElements_t' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2573: error: 'fixedDate' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2573: error: 'makeTime' was not declared in this scope

^

MrAqua_v2_5_1:2574: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenFeeding()':

Screens:141: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

startFeedingTime = now(); // mark when feeding started

^

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Screens.ino: In function 'void screenClock()':

Screens:946: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Hour = hour();

Screens:946: error: 'hour' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Hour = hour();

Screens:947: error: 'minute' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Minute = minute(); 

Screens:949: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Day = day();

Screens:950: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Month = month();

Screens:951: error: 'year' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Year = (year()-1970);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\Touch.ino: In function 'void processMyTouch()':

Touch:49: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

ATOPumpStartTime = now();

Touch:668: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Hour=(saveRTC.Hour+1);

Touch:680: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Hour=(saveRTC.Hour-1);

Touch:692: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Minute=(saveRTC.Minute+1);

Touch:705: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Minute=(saveRTC.Minute-1);

Touch:717: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Second=(saveRTC.Second+1);

Touch:730: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Second=(saveRTC.Second-1);

Touch:743: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Month=(saveRTC.Month+1);

Touch:756: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Month=(saveRTC.Month-1);

Touch:768: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Day=(saveRTC.Day+1);

Touch:781: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Day=(saveRTC.Day-1);

Touch:793: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Year=(saveRTC.Year+1);

Touch:806: error: 'saveRTC' was not declared in this scope

saveRTC.Year=(saveRTC.Year-1);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void updateAlarms()':

alarms:76: error: 'dowSunday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSunday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

alarms:80: error: 'dowSunday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSunday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

alarms:84: error: 'dowSunday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSunday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

alarms:88: error: 'dowMonday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowMonday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

alarms:92: error: 'dowMonday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowMonday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

alarms:96: error: 'dowMonday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowMonday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

alarms:100: error: 'dowTuesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowTuesday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

alarms:104: error: 'dowTuesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowTuesday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

alarms:108: error: 'dowTuesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowTuesday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

alarms:112: error: 'dowWednesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowWednesday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

alarms:116: error: 'dowWednesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowWednesday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

alarms:120: error: 'dowWednesday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowWednesday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

alarms:124: error: 'dowThursday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowThursday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

alarms:128: error: 'dowThursday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowThursday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

alarms:132: error: 'dowThursday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowThursday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

alarms:136: error: 'dowFriday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowFriday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

alarms:140: error: 'dowFriday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowFriday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

alarms:144: error: 'dowFriday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowFriday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

alarms:148: error: 'dowSaturday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSaturday, pump1.onHour,pump1.onMinute,0,AlarmMacros);

alarms:152: error: 'dowSaturday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSaturday, pump2.onHour,pump2.onMinute,0,AlarmMicros);

alarms:156: error: 'dowSaturday' was not declared in this scope

Alarm.alarmRepeat(dowSaturday, pump3.onHour,pump3.onMinute,0,AlarmExcel);

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp1()':

alarms:553: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp2()':

alarms:610: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp3()':

alarms:667: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp4()':

alarms:724: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp5()':

alarms:781: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void AlarmRamp6()':

alarms:851: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\alarms.ino: In function 'void rampToZero()':

alarms:1054: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\startups.ino: In function 'void smartStartup()':

startups:489: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

startups:490: error: 'year' was not declared in this scope

startups:490: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

startups:490: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\startups.ino: In function 'void smartStartupRamp()':

startups:671: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

startups:672: error: 'year' was not declared in this scope

startups:672: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

startups:672: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

J:\arduino\aquarium\mr man\MrAqua_v2_5_1\startups.ino: In function 'void smartStartupPower()':

startups:860: error: 'now' was not declared in this scope

startups:861: error: 'year' was not declared in this scope

startups:861: error: 'month' was not declared in this scope

startups:861: error: 'day' was not declared in this scope

Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire 
Using library EEPROM at version 2.0 in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM 
Using library UTFT in folder: C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT (legacy)
Using library SdFat at version 1.0.3 in folder: C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat 
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI 
Using library UTFT_SdRaw in folder: C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_SdRaw (legacy)
Using library URTouch in folder: C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\URTouch (legacy)
Using library DS1307RTC in folder: C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS1307RTC (legacy)
Using library TimeAlarms in folder: C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TimeAlarms (legacy)
Using library IRremote in folder: C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote (legacy)
Using library OneWire in folder: C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire (legacy)
Using library DallasTemperature in folder: C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DallasTemperature (legacy)
Using library Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master in folder: C:\Users\Maitea\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_PWM_Servo_Driver_Library_master (legacy)
exit status 1
'tmElements_t' does not name a type
Solved, TimeLib.h was not included.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Solved, TimeLib.h was not included.
I also ran into this trying to compile the code on arduino software 1.8.5. What I was able to get from google is in some of the arduino software updates they changed some of the library names. 1.8.5 gave me a ton of errors over time.h and 'day' not declared, ect. ect. You have to update libraries and change/replace the name in the code. I went to an older laptop that had arduino software version 1.6.6. It had no problem compiling and uploading Iaqua 2.5.1 using the files/libraries from the download as it recognized the out of date libraries.

I have a question of my own. My iAqua is currently controlling a DIY LED. I'm having a lot of issues with the screen/software crashing and I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting. The best symptoms I can give is if I turn it on cold I can get into most all the settings, except almost always the page where you label the LED color channels. Trying to go to that screen results in it loading for 1/2 second then the screen going white. When its been on and running for awhile it gets more and more difficult to get into any of the settings. It will never crash on its own if I don't touch it. Once it gets warm it will crash repeatedly trying to get into the settings screen. Unplug and let it cool for 10 min I can again get into settings screen for a while before it starts crashing again. The temp association makes me think its a hardware issue but the fact that it will run fine all day if I don't touch it also makes me think software... lol.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I also ran into this trying to compile the code on arduino software 1.8.5. What I was able to get from google is in some of the arduino software updates they changed some of the library names. 1.8.5 gave me a ton of errors over time.h and 'day' not declared, ect. ect. You have to update libraries and change/replace the name in the code. I went to an older laptop that had arduino software version 1.6.6. It had no problem compiling and uploading Iaqua 2.5.1 using the files/libraries from the download as it recognized the out of date libraries.

I have a question of my own. My iAqua is currently controlling a DIY LED. I'm having a lot of issues with the screen/software crashing and I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting. The best symptoms I can give is if I turn it on cold I can get into most all the settings, except almost always the page where you label the LED color channels. Trying to go to that screen results in it loading for 1/2 second then the screen going white. When its been on and running for awhile it gets more and more difficult to get into any of the settings. It will never crash on its own if I don't touch it. Once it gets warm it will crash repeatedly trying to get into the settings screen. Unplug and let it cool for 10 min I can again get into settings screen for a while before it starts crashing again. The temp association makes me think its a hardware issue but the fact that it will run fine all day if I don't touch it also makes me think software... lol.
Do you have another SD card you could try? If its only having issues when going through the different screens it could be due to having issues loading images from the card. Not sure, just a thought.

If you want to eliminate temperature as an issue grab a fan (PC or just a giant room fan, whatever) and point it at the controller, then if it still has issues it's likely not temperature related. If it works perfectly then it could be the LDO overheating or maybe it just draws more power in general when warm and the supply can't handle it.

·
Registered
22 Posts

So the culprit is arduino 1.8.5, i suspect it, but instead of using v1.6.6 i am doing the hard way, if i had known it earlier it would save me lot of times, thanks anyway, i will try it again on v1.6.6 on my spare board.

I also get some graphic problem when running longer, i only use the usb power and i connect only LCD+TFT shield and RTC, my problem is that when startup from cold, the display ran perfect but going to some menus i got some color like green color here and there also the icon get blurred, i suspect my card, but didn't have spare yet, i had some card like the card from old Nokia cell phone which do not have the locking switch but i could not make them run, so i grab a card from my old fuji camera and it works but now just like your problem. Can it be the ILI 9341 LCD, i use TFT_320QDT

·
Registered
100 Posts
I tried another SD card with no difference. I found and ordered another screen off Amazon ili9841 or similar. I also ordered a cable for the screen as I work on starting to make a housing. I plan to trying a different mega and different combinations of screens and see if there are any changes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I tried another SD card with no difference. I found and ordered another screen off Amazon ili9841 or similar. I also ordered a cable for the screen as I work on starting to make a housing. I plan to trying a different mega and different combinations of screens and see if there are any changes.
Hi,

At the bigining, I had the same problem.

Solved with changing SD card speed.
In the main INO file, search for

// init SD card

and change speed value
sd.begin(ChipSelect, SPI_FULL_SPEED);
//sd.begin(ChipSelect, SPI_HALF_SPEED);

I hope it can help!

1881 - 1900 of 2156 Posts