The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Plant Ferts

What other things besides Co2 and fertilizer tabs should i be putting in my tank for my plants? :icon_neut
Hello Plant keeper...

Do you use CO2 in the pressurized bottle in addition to fert tabs? Are you having a growth problem with your plants? Can you give me some specifics on what the trouble is?

Just may be able to help a little.

B

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello Plant keeper...

Do you use CO2 in the pressurized bottle in addition to fert tabs? Are you having a growth problem with your plants? Can you give me some specifics on what the trouble is?

Just may be able to help a little.

B
yes and some times... My plant all way melt before the week is over.. The only plant i can keep are java fern, anubias,Cryptocoryne,sword plants,Sagittaria subulata and Dwarf Lily alive the longest.. :( I must be doing something not right... :(

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Start dosing NPK and see what happens. Don't forget about your Micros though. Try CSM+B for Micros.

What size is your tank? T5NO or T5HO? How high are they from the top?

You are injecting co2,..... How? How are you diffusing?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Start dosing NPK and see what happens. Don't forget about your Micros though. Try CSM+B for Micros.

What size is your tank? T5NO or T5HO? How high are they from the top?

You are injecting co2,..... How? How are you diffusing?
It a 30galllon and Idk what a T5no is or a T5HO is.. it sit on the top of the glass lid.. And i have a CO2 DIY And it is being diffused by a ELITE Mini underwater filter...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.