The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
you should hit up sumoregulators at sumoregulator.com they have a great product and will have anything you need

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I'll have a JBJ regulator with solenoid and needle valve available soon. A friend just borrowed it yesterday until he fixes his regulator but I'll have it back shortly. PM me if interested.

Have you joined SFBAAPS yet? www.sfbaaps.org Our next meeting is coming up in a few weeks...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll have a Victor Regulator available soon...

Hi,

I'll have a Victor SR4F-320 CO2 Regulator available soon. I just purchased it on eBay as a backup (just in case I lost out on another action). As it turned out, I ended up winning both auctions and now I've got an extra Regulator...

What you should know is that the SR4F-320 is a high pressure, heavy duty regulator from Victor. The delivery range is 50 to 750 PSIG. You will need good needle valve to tone it down to somewhere under 20...

However, this is a great regulator that will last a lifetime if you don't use it as a hammer... :icon_wink

The auction ended last night, shipping should take 3-5 days. After that, if you are interested PM me. Otherwise, I'm just going to relist it on eBay and find it a good home.

SleepingWithTheFish

1 - 4 of 4 Posts