The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Jimmy i have riccia and will be in the city next week unless something comes up with work.

Would give you some for your moss :^)
How much do you need? Riccia grows rather fast. If it isn't going nuts in your tank increase the photoperiod a little bit.

-G

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have never seen it in your average PetCo - but the Union Square one had a lot more stuff. Discus in a Petco was a first for me.

It was in one of the open top tanks just for plants. A 4oz deli container of it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got some from the union square petco this week. It doesn't appear to be in the best shape so you might be better off getting it from someone. It's mostly green with some brown mixed in. Hoping it will perk up in my tank.

The rest of the plants looked alright. I think that being in the deli container must have blocked some of the light from getting to it. I have it floating in my tank. My amanos seem to love chilling on it. Possibly because the betta can't reach them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I will be pruning mine within a couple days. I will mail you some for the cost of shipping.

Let me know if you need some. Maybe a piece as big as your hand?

PM me if interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.