The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Algae Grower
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i kinda want to chop off the section right of the line and move the whole thing over more to the right. do or don't?

don't worry about me hacking up perfectly good manzanita. it grows in the backyard.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Oldpunk, in one of your post I seen your back yard. You can do whatever you want to do with the wood, and if you don’t like it just get more. If you ever want to trade wood for snow just let me know. (LOL) But anyways I think it will look better.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That look that you would achieve does seem to be the norm, but I think it would be cool to leave it. However, it is dead center, so I think that you would need to create an off center focus or maybe a break in the heavily planted/taller background field that would be off center, maybe 2/3 to the left. Of course, it has great potential either way. (now, somebody go leave some feedback in my aquascaping post a few lines down:))

·
Algae Grower
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the opinions guys! i was at a stand-still there.

so... after taking the sawz-all(sp? lol) to it, i could could use a few thoughts.

some of the possibilities:
(sorry about the crumby pics)

i wish i had the skills to use it like this:

thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.