The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been to quite a few others and this forum is the best!

Only been posting/lurking here for a short while but the amount information is incredible.

Just wanted to sat THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome! I love this forum too!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I love this forum too. The most memorable thing that has ever happened to me was in the lounge. Tom Barr answered an impossible question for me in my microbiology lab book. No one in the class knew the answer. I raised my hand and told him that the question was unclear and had asked for help from another professor on the web. When I read the answer off to him and I swear my professor went cross eyed. The look on his face was priceless. I wound up getting an A in the course, thanks to Tom's encouragement and a ton of hard work on my part. Thanks Tom!

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I love this forum too. The most memorable thing that has ever happened to me was in the lounge. Tom Barr answered a question an impossible question for me in my microbiology lab book. No one in the class knew the answer. I raised my hand and told him that the question was unclear and had asked for help from another professor on the web. When I read the answer off to him and I swear my professor went cross eyed. The look on his face was priceless. I wound up getting an A in the course, thanks to Tom's encouragement and a ton of hard work on my part. Thanks Tom!
LMAO! That's AWESOME! Tom is a great guy and a great wealth of knowledge on the forum. As soo many members are!

I have to say I love this forum too. It has a real close knit feel even tho some of us are half way across the world, cough MM cough.

But heck, I don't think I need to explain why I like this forum so much, I think the post count says it all...

-Andrew

·
Registered
612 Posts
I was actually thinking of making a post like this myself. Everyone here is so helpful. I've gotten more help here then I could ever have asked for. I've also made some great friends here (you know who you are). Thank you everyone for all that you do! :hihi:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts