The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my long battle with clado is finally lost. My last month of school has led to neglect of all my tanks. My 30g which had some clado that I was keeping in check has been overrun with clado. I bow my head in shame. This stuff is ruthless. I hope you guys never get it. I wish all I had in this tank was 50 amano's but it is filled with endlers and cherries. If you ever get clado I want you to look in the mirror and remind yourself that you are still a good person. I know it is hard, I feel this way as well.

I will be braking down this tank this weekend. My angel will be happy to recieve many endler babies :-( But at the same time :) for him. As I walk through my house bruised emotionally and physically from the tyrant I can see a glimmer in the distance. RESCAPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will cabbage patch all over this clado baby!!! RE RE re RE REEEESSSCAPEEEEE!!!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
This is awful!!! Are you certain you need to totally abandon ship? Isn't there anyplace you can obtain an army of Amanos to battle the clado?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
In this case, Chemical warfare (bleach) is sweet threrapy. As you smell the bleach you will have a BIG smile on your face knowing you are the unvanquished. But have you ever tried Excel spot treatment warfare? It works great on little outcroppings of Clado, if it hasn't spread throughout. Namaste brother.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it has spread all over. At this point you could call it a foreground plant. Excel is of no use. All is lost, but a new frontier is visible over the horizon. No amount of amano,s could capture the essence of victory over this foe. Let it be known that low-tech is near. There is a smell of low-techyness in the wind, and day bay day this smell is getting stronger. There is a new era my friends. An era of hassle free. I know it is scary, but with fear there is a lesson to be known. All we can do is wait.............. sit......... and pray.........

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ryzilla: Clado barada nikto.
Wiseman: Well, repeat them.
Wiseman: Again.
Ryzilla: I got it, I got it! I know your damn words, alright?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryzilla: Clado barada N... Necktie... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!

/sounds like something from Army of Darkness lol

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wiseman: Well, repeat them.
Wiseman: Again.
Ryzilla: I got it, I got it! I know your damn words, alright?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryzilla: Clado barada N... Necktie... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!

/sounds like something from Army of Darkness lol
I love army of darkness. My favorite movie of my jr. high age.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.