The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't know what i did but i got kicked out of the club. this is the email i received. "Unfortunately your registration at New Jersey Aquatic Gardeners Club did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted." anyone know why this happened?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Typically,

What is your name and email ? Today I trimmed few members who did not follow our club's policies. We sent multiple WELCOME emails requesting to provide additional information. We assumed that accounts were either set up via SPAM or by people who are not willing to complete full registration.

Please let me know how I can help you. Email me jayluto at hotmail dot com

If you are interested in becoming a NJAGC member, please take your time and register here.

At this time, membership in the NJAGC is free and open to all residents of New Jersey, as well as residents of other nearby areas willing to participate in a New Jersey based organization.

Members are entitled to:

• Invitations to all NJAGC meetings and special events

• Participation in all group purchases of aquatic plants, fish and invertebrates, and other hobby related supplies
* designates required fields. Membership requests will not be processed if this form is not completed fully and properly

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
Under no circumstances were you "kicked out"!

If you registered for our forum only, you would have gotten an email requesting you visit the NJAGC website's "How to Join" page to submit some information about yourself so you can be added to our roster. After you submitted the information requested of you, your forum account with NJAGC would have been activated and you would have full membership.

If you joined the club via the "How to Join" page on our website, your name and information would have been added to our roster and you would have received and email welcoming you to the club. That email includes our requirements for forum registration.

If you didn't provide the required information, your account was never fully active, we took it you were not interested, and your account was trimmed.

Now, let's get this straightened out We'd love to have you as a member.

Visit http://www.njagc.net/join.htm

Fill in the form. Let me know you are Typically from TPT in the "How did you hear about us box" and I will personally get you up and running as a member of the NJAGC in no time.

Feel free to contact me with any questions as well.

Mike

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys i guess i missed that in the emails. i filled out the form again and said who i was in the "how did you hear about us" box. thanks again!

·
PT Biologist
3,220 Posts
I thought that was Lowell, MA, wait, that makes sense, one armpit on each coast, yes?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts