The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Not here in California. Got some anubias a couple of days ago and it was hot in the box and steam in the bag!:eek5: Think the postman had it in his hot delivery truck all day since he delivered late in the afternoon.

Been hitting high 70's low 80's here.

Tina

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not here in California. Got some anubias a couple of days ago and it was hot in the box and steam in the bag!:eek5: Think the postman had it in his hot delivery truck all day since he delivered late in the afternoon.

Been hitting high 70's low 80's here.

Tina
I hope your box don't fry like a egg in the hot cali sun.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I found 7 BLUE shrimp in my wild shrimp tank. I am asking for $5 each shipped for $10
Act fast or miss out
I ordered these, paid a small fortune, only to receive a handful of brown shrimp. TW tells me first that he "found these" in his tank. Then he tells me privately they are blueberries.

After arrival (a week late), I email about the color. I mean there isnt any chance these things are blue. Then he tells me they were blue when he collected them. Then he tells me to dump my tank and put them in spring water.

Good heavens. Then he tells me he will refund my costs. Then a day later I have to ask about the refund and then he wants me to send the shrimp back. I can already hear his next excuse......you didnt send enough of them back.

No thanks, Thomas Walls, or whatever your name is.

ALWAYS, get a photo first. Of course, his camera was broke. I should have known better, BUYER BEWARE for sure.

chaz

chaz

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could post your replys and pms for all to see. I tried to work it out with you even offering a FULL refund AND shipping to send my shrimp back to me. You chose to be unwilling to work it out anyway other then me saying just keep the shrimp and here take your money back. Who is fooling who here??? I think you had it in your mind to get the shrimp and complain till I just said take your money and leave me alone. Really I don't understand your logic unless you just wanted somthing to complain about. Now you chose to drag my name in the mud. I guess if anyone looked at your postings they will see you are using this site a a ATM instead of a link to hobby so you could give back like me. So once more I say who is fooling who here?? You are not fooling me or anyone else.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
..??

:thumbsdow: for that

not much to say but , maybe one of the worst transaction ever?

if you dont mind, i wanna hear the results
but im quite surprised though

o yea chaz sorry about what happened before,
my fault, :thumbsup: for you, thanks

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I usually do not pay much attention to these types of threads...but it is basically the word of one person against the other. So it is really hard to know who is saying the truth.

If the auction says blue shrimp, buyer should receive blue shrimp.
Not yellow, brown, green, pink, purple, but blue.

If the buyer is unhappy because the goods are not what he bought, a refund should be given.(This may or may not include shipping, depends on the parties involved.)

I hope you two solve this in a satisfactory way.

Have a good weekend

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
I usually do not pay much attention to these types of threads...but it is basically the word of one person against the other. So it is really hard to know who is saying the truth.
Pedro hit the nail on the head.

I'd like to see the buyer and seller work this out privately. To insure that I am going to close this thread down for further comment. If buyer or seller needs to contact me, please feel free.

Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.