The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. I’m new doing aquascaping 10 gallons shrimp and my 20 Gallons fish tanks.

I will love comments in order to improve in the future.

All the pictures right now are with our the water added. I will add pictures of the “final” tanks later today. Really busy weekend 🤪

This is my 20 gallons lobefore the water, pants two fish hideout, adjustments to the tree, the gazebo (removing the fake grass) and of curse adding the fish.

I made both treewith driftwood and got dragon stones for both tanks.

This is the 10 gallons tank before water and some few mores stuff (I’m still working on the tank)

Let me know what do you guys think about it.

Thank you.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Cool looking tree, any plans to add java moss or anubias to it?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool looking tree, any plans to add java moss or anubias to it?
In the 20 gallons we add Java moss and plants. Sorry I don’t have the name on the top of the head.

sorry for the mess. Like I said busy busy. Plus the new heater arrived today. I don’t like this topfin heater at all.

in the 10 galIons I add flame moss to the tree water is just half of the way but I have I few more stuff to add.

Here is with full water and the extra piece of wood. I need to add Marino moss and maybe an extra filtration.
what do you guys think?

·
Registered
349 Posts
It looks very majestic, It'll be pretty cool when everything grows in!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.