The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is considered RAOK, but I will put this here first since I won't be taking the money for myself.

Well, I did some trimming and ended up with some 1-2 inches clipping. I would like to RAOK them since I don't have any space to plant them. I think the going rate for this species is $15 dollars per stem, so I would like to sell 2 packages each will have 4 stems for $20 dollars each package. Picture below is showing all 8 stems, 4 stems will be picked randomly for each package. The money will be donated to raise funds for the Brooklyn Aquarium that was discussed in the NY section. I guess I will hand it over or paypal them to whoever is in charge (acitydweller)??. If anyone in NY is interested in this plant, will give them priority.

What you see is what you get, may have algae or any mysterious creatures coming with it. No guarantee whatsoever. Shipping is $6 priority with tracking#. Will ship monday if payment is received on sunday. They maybe trashed if not taken. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,485 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
An RAOK is when the plants are free and the receiver pays for shipping, sometimes not even. So selling plants at a cheap price isn't a RAOK.

That being said, I think your Hygrophila sp. brown might actually be Hygrophila sp. "Thai" seen here: http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/sale-trade/46564-rare-plants-sale.html
If the moderator think this is appropriate, then please move it to For Sale thread. As for the plant itself. This originally came from Manini as an RAOK. So, if you like you could call it Hygrophila 'Thai' aka Hygrophila sp. 'Brown'.

One package taken pending payment. One more left.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts