The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Cris,

Weren't you growing and selling H. pinnatifida at one point?

-Roy
It was growing so fast and almost over ran the tanks, that I kept weeding them out; since there was a long stretch of months that nobody was buying it at a low $2 per plant pricing. Now, I'm getting inquiries if I sell it. What an unpredictable market.

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi Cris,That's a shame, it is a really nice plant. It can get a little large but a nice centerpiece plant.
The H pinnatifida did get invasive in my tanks. I practically pulled them out because nobody was buying (even at $2 per stem) for several months. I kept 3 mother plants which got shaded and melted and I didn't mind because it was not in demand. Now, I'm getting inquiries if I still have it; I want to grow a few stems just to have it available.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey Cris,

I have Ludwigia Cuba.. bunches and Bunches of it.. most is immersed but I have some emmersed that is starting to convert well now and I have it pretty cheap.. sorry on the pinnatifida though.. I have some but selling it so fast i don't have any at the moment

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Cris,

I have Ludwigia Cuba.. bunches and Bunches of it.. most is immersed but I have some emmersed that is starting to convert well now and I have it pretty cheap.. sorry on the pinnatifida though.. I have some but selling it so fast i don't have any at the moment
Perfect, manini is sending me some H pinnatifida today. I'll send you a PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts