The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
884 Posts
300W incase of a electrical shock into a system full of electrolytes aka.. fish slime and other stuff.... = almost the same as u dropping a hair dryer inside a bath tub :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
884 Posts
Hmm I didn't think it mattered since the heater is outside the tank attached to my filter return hose but if the manual says so it's best to be on the safe side :) Do you guys unplug your filters too then when sticking your hands in? How does something that can shock you not shock the fish?
well the thing is incase of a shock... not that its always going to shock.. :icon_mrgr

its a disclamier for the company incase u do get shocked and they cant get sued, more then the likelyhood of it actually happening.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top