The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello TPT shoppers! I have a huge list of plants that I must cull from my four active tanks (12 long, 32g cube, 20h, mini L). These are super healthy, vibrant plants with enough variety here to help launch a wide variety of tank styles. These come from high light tanks, all with pressurized CO2, dry dosing, etc. They are kept in healthy community conditions, which means snails, odd shrimp eggs, moss (fissidens and willow), etc. all could be potential hitchhikers on these plants, although I will attempt to minimize the possibilty of mix and match.I will ship Via USPS priority for 7 dollars regardless of order size. I will pack your plants properly, I can help aim for the best weather shipping windows via PM. I can also ship FED EX priority or express- PM me for details. Paypal and US buyers only

Crypt Parva $7 portions about 4 portions available- some are really short like the one on the left some lanky like the right. Pm me your preference. That would be one portion size- similar to a pot of commercial parva, but way healthier roots. Those two chunks are the only ones I pulled up from the parent tank(s)- I will pull the others to order. (Keeps them healthier for shipping)
Sold out

Crinum Calamistratum daughter plants $6 each. One giant mother dominates a my tall boy cube and has kicked out 5 flowers and a dozen or more daughter plants over the years. I have 4 daughter plants available. A show stopper in a deep format tank.
2 left

Another favorite of mine in a deep tank CRYPTOCORYNE CRISPATULA VAR. BALANSAE. This beast grow easy and fast. The one in the pic is probably 36" from tip to nose... $4 each I have 3 available.
Sold out

Good old java moss. A portion about that size $5, 3 available. Great for shrimp.
Sold out

Anubis nana "petite". A great little Nano tank plant, one portion pictured $5. 2 available.
Sold out

Fissidens moss. Really attractive moss, slow grower compared to some. One portion pictured in the first shot $9. 3 available
Sold out

Good old Anubias Nana- one portion available. $5.

Dwarf hair grass "belem", one portion available $5

Bolbitis Galore!!!! Take the whole enchilada of bobitis in the top pic for $35 shipped priority, otherwise I will charge $5 for at least 6" of rhizome length. This stuff takes a while to get this big- a very low maintenance plant. PM me I have plenty of this.
Sold out

Java fern "Narrow leaf" In the top picture is one and a half portions. the second is one portion. $6 portion 3 available.
Sold out

Java Fern "Trident" The top picture is two portions. The bottom is one.
2 available $ 6 each
Sold out

Good old HC. One portion $6, enough to start a small nano by itself.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts