The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
►◊Ö Ï Ç◊◄
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So does anyone else have the HTC Touch Pro 2?
I picked mine up yesterday with Windows 6.5 installed. Wow this little thing is fast. I really like the full slide out keyboard. The tilt screen which think would not use much but might work great for outside though.

·
Registered
743 Posts
So does anyone else have the HTC Touch Pro 2?
I picked mine up yesterday with Windows 6.5 installed. Wow this little thing is fast. I really like the full slide out keyboard. The tilt screen which think would not use much but might work great for outside though.

so pretty much sound like you loving it....any bad about that phone that you found yet? my woman want one for xmas, and im in the debate about it

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have one of the predecessors, the "Tilt" and it's great. I've had it for about 1.5 years. Windows mobile is great, it's fast, the keyboard is great, no complaints. It's a little heavy, but the 'Touch' is a little lighter and of course even faster! great choice, unless you want to buy the 'diamond' from somewhere in europe

·
►◊Ö Ï Ç◊◄
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so pretty much sound like you loving it....any bad about that phone that you found yet? my woman want one for xmas, and im in the debate about it
No problems with it so far. I will be looking forward to upgrade to windows mobile 7 in 2010.
I had a Q before and yes this thing is a beast in weight. I am going to have the belt extra tight to keep my pants form falling down due to the extra 1/2lb lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts