The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just got a new IM Nuvo 20 and this is my firsts real aquascape / high tech setup. Want something really clean and simple and only plan to carpet hc for some shrimp and maybe a very small group of tetras.

I have these 3 larger stones (petrified wood rock I believe) and some smaller ones and looking for advise. Keep going back and forth between rule of thirds and golden triangle but don't really want to add more stones and like some open "field space".

What do you think? Not really feeling these layouts but like the angle of the top 2 stones. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would say all three angled in the same direction at a 45 from back right (or left) corner. Fairly close together to give a sort of tectonic plate look. I'm a noob at this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like the last one but echo what others said and add the other big stone all leaning the same direction.

Or...the first pic but move the darker center stone farther right, raise the substrate on each side a but and more of a valley between the 1 stone on the left and 2 on the right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.