The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SCAPEr
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still...

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Registered
490 Posts
still...

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Did you get a confirmation e-mail? If so did you follow the directions given in the e-mail? If you are still having problems shoot me a PM and i can get a hold of one of the Moderators on the site to try to fix things.

The SCAPE sticker are available at the local meetings. The next meeting is at A+ Tropical in Rosemead on September 18th.

Ben

·
Registered
490 Posts
If you manage to get your account on SCAPE to work you might be able to carpool with someone. Usually memebers will try to set up carpools to the meetings and I know we have some members out in your area.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I only ask since you're kinda close and I have a couple of tanks with some low, low grade RCS. You're welcome to a dozen of them. Bring your own container, I have a net.

If you're thinking of going higher grade soon you might want to pass on this since you'd need to get all the junk shrimp out first.

I'm just north of Inland Center Mall off of "G" St.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
oh how awesome! how cool! Hey My school is San Bernardino Valley college. Ill be out around 12.50pm. So what about meet me at Inland Center Mall food court area (mcdonald) around 1pm.

Thx dude! I have been looking for cool lower grade to start with.
The shrimp are at my shop. You'll need a container and can use my net. I'm not catching them for you. lol

McDonalds cup with a lid would be fine if you don't have much of a drive. I take some home to Grand Terrace sometimes in my coffee mug. lol

PM me and I'll give you my number here. I'm waiting for USPS for some Plecos so I can't leave.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.