The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I try to feed my RCS, my clumsy Cory cats send RCS flying everywhere when they try to eat the food.

Should I get rid of my bigger Cory cats? Smaller Cory cats give my RCS space while the larger ones are oblivious to their surroundings.

Sent from my Nexus 5

·
Registered
366 Posts
Try algae tabs, my cories usually never had the patience that my shrimp had for those. Something like the Shirakura

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried Hikari algae tabs and the fat Cory's will eat a portion then lay on the tabs till they are ready to eat again. Tomorrow is a daphnia day, and I don't know if my shrimp will eat it, but I will put some inside the xmas moss.

Seems my Cory's stay away from fresh veggies so veggie days are good for the shrimp. I think I will throw a full tab in the far side of the tank and place a few harder to reach pieces throughout the tank. I have my doubts.

I think I will put up the two fat cats on Craigslist for free pick-up and just keep the four smaller ones. Maybe add two more small ones since they are happier in 6 packs.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks Crispino. I dont think I will have trouble now that the fish are gone (I didn't flush them). I don't even miss them. Shrimp are so much better.

Here is a photo of how big and red those juveniles you gave me are getting. Almost growing faster than my plants.

Sent from my Nexus 5

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Thanks Crispino. I dont think I will have trouble now that the fish are gone (I didn't flush them). I don't even miss them. Shrimp are so much better.

Here is a photo of how big and red those juveniles you gave me are getting. Almost growing faster than my plants.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Wow, those are soon going to carry some eggs. Nice photos.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just purchased borneowild Bebe and a bunch of other borneowild supplements. Hopefully they are decent.

Sent from my Nexus 5

1 - 9 of 9 Posts