The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got a azoo reg with no directions. how do i adjust the prusure on this thing? sorry im a tard

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o ok, yeah i just figured out where the needle valve was. and you can adjust it, just read a thread about taking the cap off and under it bam allen screw and adjusting.

·
Super Moderator
11,976 Posts
Do you want to change the delivery pressure? I am not sure what you want to do, because you talk about adjusting the needle valve, which will not change the delivery pressure of the regulator...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Seriously? Most of us have just been dealing with it via needle valve. Azoo leaves you out in the cold when it comes to instructions. I'll have to take it apart and look it over.

-Philosophos

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
I had two of the Azoo regulators and both of them came with directions. One had English directions and the other had Chinese directions. :icon_roll

The Azoo regulator is so simple that all you do is to connect it to the CO2 cylinder. Plug the solenoid in. Open the CO2 cylinder. Adjust the bubble count (over and over and over ...). :)

·
Premium Member
4,840 Posts
I have some cheapo regulator (I got my setup for free). I used to do all my adjustments from the "needle valve" (it isn't exactly a needle valve, but does the same thing differently). Anyway, I found it once I got close, it was easier to use the regulator to fine tune. It just gives you another reference. I can just use PSI, and my drop checker and not really have to pay much attention to my bubble counter. Only when something seems like a problem do I go to the bubble counter (someone accidently or purposely changed something while in my room). That is how I do it personally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts