The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How should the flow of the co2 bubbles be from the in-tank diffuser be like? Can you guys post a video of how your flow is like? I have mine opposite of the filter outlet and running at 1bps in a 60cm tank. Even with my co2 checker right above the diffuser the liquid does not turn green.

·
Registered
275 Posts
If possible, put it under the filter outlet close to the bottom, so that when bubbles rise they get carried away by the flow and spreaded across the tank.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I put my atomic diffuser about an inch above substrate right under the wave maker. slight diffusion on the rise before entering the wave maker and getting ' chopped up' and blown all over the tank. However, I know there are some that don't care for the ' alka seltzer' looking tank. Many different ways to achieve the same end goal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
How should the flow of the co2 bubbles be from the in-tank diffuser be like? Can you guys post a video of how your flow is like? I have mine opposite of the filter outlet and running at 1bps in a 60cm tank. Even with my co2 checker right above the diffuser the liquid does not turn green.
Bump your bubble count up to 3-4bps. Place the diffuser directly under the outflow of your filter,or a powerhead. You will get better dispersment that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts