The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so today i got my pressuried CO2 system set up.. I have a 3-4g size tank. Not to sure exactly cause its a custom made tank. But I dont know whats a good BPS rate to have it at. I am growing UG and thats it. I have no fish or invertebrates in my tank and dont plan of having any for some time. What should i keep it at?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i do 1 bubble every 5 seconds but at a constant rate and under 27watts of power compacts with fertilizing substrate dosing excel and plantgro

·
Registered
380 Posts
I would make sure the drop-checker (when you get one...if you get one? I would get one:icon_bigg) is green. Once it's green, gradually increase your bubble rate until you see your fish gasping for air, then decrease it a bit.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok that sounds like a good plan. Also, My UG is a little pale looking now that the water is in. How can i green it up again?? Should i be dosing anything?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Every tank has different needs, but Left C wrote a dosing spreadsheet a while back which may help. I missed the part about no fish in your post; sorry about that.

wow, that is every answer to every question i could think of so far. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.