The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:icon_mrgrJust out of curiosity. How many tanks do you have?
This question is for people who dont do this professionally or as a livelyhood, aka... store owner, breeder and such.

Me personally i have 9...... 7 of are planted(obsessed) :icon_mrgr

For all those on the east coast batten down the hatches and god bless!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have 5.

Got back into the hobby (my wife calls it something else) in December 2010 with a 75 gallon planted tank (DIY stand, DIY lights, etc). Since putting that tank up, I added three more (40 breeder, 20 tall, Fluval Edge) and just this week I"m starting a 10 gallon dirt tank.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have a total of 10:

2 2.5g planted nanos
20g planted
29g planted
15g shelldweller tank
2 10g, 2 30g, and 20g long livebearer tanks

The total comes up to 14 if we count my daughters' tanks: 10g ember tetra tank, 5g planted shrimp tank, 5.5g betta tank, and 4g betta tank. And one of my daughters has been agitating for another, because she needs "more room for plants."

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
In service - 4, waiting to be brought online - 2, with one that is going to be retired replacing one of the existing 4. My original 5 gallon will be replaced by a 20g L. I have a 55 coming once I finish my stand I built.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I was up to five at one point. A 10, 15, 32, 86, and 180gallon. All planted. Down to just the 32 and 180 now, mostly in order to simplify my life, lol, 2 kids and 2 great danes take enough of my time. I took apart the glass from the 86, I intend to build a rimless 33 long at some point :help:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have four tanks. One 29 gallons community tank and three tanks 10 gallons each for breeding some of my fish. Right now, one of them is full of young platies, one is with a pair of kribensis preparing to breed and one is empty. Perhaps, I will move my kribensis pair in it for the second round.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.