The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just curious how many people on here are in the Denver area that are into planted tanks? I am a member of Colorado Aquarium Society but I haven't been to a meeting in a few months ( will be going next month for sure but I have been slacking due to personal reasons ) but there isn't a major plant following there per say and just curious to find some more locals that are into plants. :proud:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
'Me!' and my alter ego 'Me Too!'

Errrr... that would be TAF and CAF.

Looking forward to the next CAS meeting as well.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you a long time member of CAS or are one of the guys Duane introduced to the club?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
:) Yep... we are all Duane's fault. Have been members for about 4-5 months now.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah ok, I haven't met you yet then. The last meeting I went to was Duane's first one when he joined so I guess technically its all my fault ;) Good to see more plant people coming into the club! I will meet you at next months meeting if your there. Look for the big bald guy with piercings and tatts ;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
It's like a disease that keeps spreading :icon_mrgr .

·
Registered
1,176 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hummm... might you have a local fish store?
No that would be Mike from Mike's Killer Fish I would assume you are talking about and he is a small guy and has allot more tatts than I do. I just started my sleeves no where near as many as that guy.

·
Registered
734 Posts
If you count being 2.5 hours away from Denver, then count hubby and I in... Hopefully we'll be at the next meeting - our first. It will be nice to put some faces with the names.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you count being 2.5 hours away from Denver, then count hubby and I in... Hopefully we'll be at the next meeting - our first. It will be nice to put some faces with the names.
That would be great and that's shows some dedication! Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks guys! Appreciate the nice words. There are some wonderful folks on these forums - some are kind enough to be bringing me some plants (and one is even bringing some shrimp for me)!! I only wish I had some nice plants to bring in return ... maybe the next meeting I'll have some nice cuttings from the plants I get this time. Forum members ROCK!! Oh, I suppose it would be nice to know WHERE and what time the meeting is! And about what time we're done for the night, since we have an almost 3 hour drive home again with live things... See you guys there...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts