·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many aquariums do you have setup?

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I've always like to tinker with tanks. Display at home plus a few here at the shop to keep shrimp, trims, QT new fish or house the trouble makes from the display before they find a new home.

SteveU

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have two. See my signature.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
When I was in my early teens I had 12 in my bedroom on cinder blocks and 2 x's. 3 tiered stand. Raised some mouth brooders but mainly collected, breed and raised wild caught mollies. It was all to trade for enough supplies to keep the system going. My parents were very tolerant of all the gurgling. They were much more tolerant than the wife, that's why all but one tank stays at my shop.

hope she doesn't read this

lol

·
Registered
380 Posts
3 in my bedroom. The 2.5 houses one red claw crab and isn't planted, though, and the 5.5 is as low tech as it gets. Really just a learning tank that I'm too lazy to redo. The 29 took some convincing before I was allowed that much water on the third floor. And it's taken up, by far, the most of my money and time.

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
2 regular tanks and 2 emersed tanks (with more on the way). If you count the ones at my work, then add about 25 more to my total ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Six saltwater 70tall,55tall,37,30cube,15tall,10 Two FW 15tall and 10.

The most SW I had going was 20 the most FW was 23 when I had a fishroom.

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
I have 4 right now, but the 10 and 15H tanks are temporary. All of them are or will be ripariums. I have a 65 riparium set up as a display tank, and I'm now setting up a 45 gallon rimless tank as another display riparium. Ripariums Rock!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Four setup, one in storage and one about to be ordered.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
I have 8 set up, some in storage in the basement. In the dining room a 72, 20 and two 10's, a 50 in the living room, a 10 in the kitchen, and a 75 and 55 in the bedroom. I'd have more but I'd have to sell the couch to make room and quit my job to come up with more time to tend them!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts