The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I have a 20# CO2 setup on my 55 gallon and I replaced about 58 days ago and I came home tonight and it's empty and the algae has tore off today

Is this right for that much CO2? I'm heading to AirGas tomorrow to refill it before the algae situation goes insane further in the tank but 2 months for 20 lbs ?

Thanks!

PS I'm running at approx 150 BPM

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found the leak issue it was on the back side of the nut that attaches the regulator to the tank, small bubbles galore! so some plumbing tape fixed it right up Thanks for the help guys hopefully this one lasts longer :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HMM IDK I put in a new washer it was bubbling once I put some teflon tape around it it was fine I've checked it a few times since and I'm not seeing any bubbles form and I pressurized the regulator then turned off the valve and it didnt seem to lose pressure

Any idea why it would be leaking without the tape ? I mean it's a minor thing putting on the tape, I am just wondering if it may be a problem with the reg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.