The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just set up a paintball co2 tank recently, thought i had a leak so i took the regulator off and now the o ring looks stretched up... i dont have any extra o rings on me, do you need to replace the o ring everytime you take off the regulator??

edit - the brand new tank and o ring has only been running for 2-3 days so far... do i need to replace the o ring now? since i took off the regulator from the co2 tank?? didnt think the o ring would stretch that much after 2-3 days only

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dang i shouldnt of took the regulator off.. well ill go to the store tmr to get some o rings, looks like my regulator pressure gauge dropped a bit too, it was a bit more then 750 after a fill but dropped just below 750 now.... does anyone know how accurate the aquatek paintball co2 regulator is? when its in the red is it that when i should replace the bottle??

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
IME, they split. You will see the split pretty easy. It usually won't be a slow leak. I didn't have to replace every time the regulator was removed, but you need to watch it. Like I said, you will know when it leaks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.