The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I bought some hair grass online and co2 equipment but to my surprise the co2 stuff has been delayed by 10 days how long can hair grass survive without it
Oh and I have flourish excel can I use it instead of the co2 (forever) and never have to use co2 again
-Thank you all th best
-I like rocks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you i hâve zoo med tropic light is that good enough but still can I replace flourish excel instead of co2 system

·
Registered
279 Posts
DHG acicularis can grow with out injecting CO2 but it will grow much much slower, also I would try not to think about excel as a substitute for injecting CO2

Hi, I bought some hair grass online and co2 equipment but to my surprise the co2 stuff has been delayed by 10 days how long can hair grass survive without it
Oh and I have flourish excel can I use it instead of the co2 (forever) and never have to use co2 again
-Thank you all th best
-I like rocks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow I love this forum such quick responses thank you guys so much for replying I might have some more questions

Here's another question
Can I use co2 tablets sold by aqauticmagic on ebay instead of co2 DIY I heard that it's a hassle and tablets are cheaper I have a 55gal

·
Super Moderator
12,025 Posts
Can I use co2 tablets sold by aqauticmagic on ebay instead of co2 DIY I heard that it's a hassle and tablets are cheaper I have a 55gal
Those CO2 tablets are not a good idea - they just release all the CO2 at once, and you have no way of controlling it at all. In addition, they are more expensive than CO2 in the long run.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts