The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay well i have seen some AMAZING tanks over the years but never though i could do it like you guys so here i am thinking about doing it... ive always like how people have these nice planted tanks with sand bottoms or ever rock bottom but have the other sub straight in a "path" looking kinda like its a river going though the tank.(you know what i mean?) or i dont even want to attempt this one, but i love it... so how people have like "hills" rolling though out the tank. i have loved this kind for a long time but i just cant seem to get my tanks to look like some of yours. if you could please send me some pictures of you tanks with set ups like you think i am talking about here it would be greatly appreciate; and id also like if you guys could kind of make on out like of how you do it from scratch... thanks to all who help me with ideas for a new tank i am in the proses of setting up

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
I think you should spend some time reading through Journals. You'll get better ideas that way, and can then ask more specific questions (with better chances of getting answers :icon_smil).

Many people WILL put their step-by-step process in their journals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.