The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold a piece of driftwood with anubias and java moss rooted into it on ebay and now I am wondering how do I package it without damaging the anubias? I have to ship this item this coming Monday to the buyer.

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
They usually come in a plastic bag with a little water in it, sealed. Pack with plenty of newspaper.. And then box it up. Make sure the plant doesn't get crushed because of the drift wood... I guess you'd have to mark the box as fragile and 'this side up'.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Try a few layers of that quilt batting you can get at Walmart wrapped around your driftwood. It makes a nice cushion and will hold water well and keep the leaves damp. Seal the whole thing up in a plastic bag. Make sure there isn't any room for it to rattle around while in the mail (using newspapers or something between the bag and the box) and it should be just fine.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I am going to go with Jen's idea and seal it of course. shredded paper too that's a good one as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.