The Planted Tank Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in SE Houston, and I also frequent Fish Gallery (I get all of my plants there)

Has anyone ever been to ADG? I've always wanted to visit, but haven't gotten around to it. If I remember correctly it's somewhere 288/beltway. Very interested in seeing their nature/aquascapes if they have any displays up. Love their online store.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've been to ADG many times before. It's on Beltway 8, just east of Fellows Rd. Very close to 288 & the Beltway.
ADG is still in the setup phase. They haven't had their grand opening yet, however expect it to open early 2011.
However, they still take orders online and you can do in-store pick-up. Just let Frank know when you're dropping by.
Frank's really knowledgeable about ADA equipment & products. Frank, along with Mike & Jeff Senske really know their aquariums.
Frank does have an all-ADA 60-P planted aquarium set up nicely on display for guests.
ADG is also very clean and organized. Since they're still setting up shop, sometimes you might have to excuse their "dust".

Otherwise, it's really a great store.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aqua world on Jones is open again? I thought it had closed a couple years ago.. I haven't been there in a while might have to stop by sometime.. That is near West Rd right?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Aqua world on Jones is open again? I thought it had closed a couple years ago.. I haven't been there in a while might have to stop by sometime.. That is near West Rd right?
Before West, if you're coming from 290. From 290, it's on the right, after going through the 2nd light, I believe.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Live in the medical center during the week. In the weekends I drive to Conroe to see the folks.

I shop at Fish Gallery. Kevin and Don are great and knowledge. They also order a lot of exotic and rare fish for me. They also throw me a good discount. I also recommend Houston Aquarium Warehouse, they some amazing discus, if your into it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm located down in clear lake area. If anyone located down on the south side has trimmings they would be willing to pass along I would be very interested. I am currently setting up a rack with 4 10 gallon aquariums and looking for low-medium light required plants. I might also have some extra Bacopa Monneiri and Rotala Rotundifolia red from my main tank in the next few months if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im in Katy near Cypress. I really need some local peeps for help. In about a month or so, i'm going to need to get rid of my trimmings.

Bump: Im in Katy near Cypress. I really need some local peeps for help. In about a month or so, i'm going to need to get rid of my trimmings.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rosenberg here! (past Sugarland down 59S)

21 - 40 of 40 Posts